9

*Warning tiny bit of sexual content in the end*

One week later

It's been approximately a week since the Pennywise incident and she hasn't heard from him sense. She would call his name or try summoning him but no response at all. Michelle was well enough to go on outside and she left a note for Henry in case he came back later. Michelle decided to walk over to the quarry and when she got there she heard voices.

"Okay, Gretta, Michelle or Eddie's mom who'd you do first?" Was the sound of Richie's voice. 

"M-Michelle is definitely off the list," The one Bill said as she got closer.

"Yeah dude you trying to get us killed? You know how protective Henry is over her?"

"Hey guys," Michelle suddenly says with a fake smile as the whole group got quiet as she made her way over.

Michelle recognized Eddie, Richie, Bill, Stan, Beverly, new kid Ben and home school kid Mike.

"Holy shit dude that's Michelle Bowers heading our way. Fuck act like you don't see her," Eddie mumbled as the group turned from her as she frowned when they looked away.

"So, what are y'all doing?"

"W-w-We w-w-were just leaving," Bill says getting up followed by the others.

"Hang on wait just because I'm a Bowers doesn't mean I can't hang with you guys ya know?"

"Dude your brothers trying to kill all of us. Literally and not to mention he has this weird rule thing for you go near my sister and I'll cut you open," Richie says trying to mock my brothers voice.

"Yeah that's Henry but he doesn't mean to do those things,"

"Huh? Really now?"

"Henry is the way he is because of our father. My mom left us when we were Young and dad would take his anger out on him. I was his favorite child which is why he never beat me and Henry was a dick to me too because he felt unloved. But dad recently started going after me and Henry's been there to protect me,"

"The Henry Bowers has a heart?" Richie asked wide eyes.

"Yes he's not 100% a dick face,"

The group became quiet again until voices were heard.

"Oh shit," Eddie mumbled quickly taking out his inhaler.

Michelle could make out four voices, Henry, Patrick, Belch abd Victor. It seems as though they were getting closer.

"You guys go, go now hurry,"

"W-What about you?" Bill asked as the others scrambled away.

"Don't worry about me I can take care of my brother," Michelle told him as he nodded and left with his friends.

"Michelle?" Henry asked just as the four emerged from the trees.

"Hey brother,"

"What you doing out of the house? Your still hurt,"

"I just wanted some fresh air. It's been a week if you haven't noticed,"

"Get in the car were taking you home,"

"Come on Hen, why can't she come join us? I'll show her a good ride," Patrick says smiling creepily at her causing her to shiver as he slung an arm around his shoulders.

"Dude don't fucking make me explain to you again," Henry says glaring at Patrick as he slowly took his arm off and held his hands up.

"Alright, Alright no Michelle I get it," Patrick says rolling his eyes.

"Can I hang with you? Please? I don't have anyone else to hang with," she says as Henry sighs.

"Fine but stay at my side at all times got it?"

"Thanks bro,"

*******

Michelle had spent her day at the Quarry with her brother and his goons. She pretty much enjoyed them all accept for Patrick, he would side glance her most of the time and give her a creepy smile or mentioning "fucking" symbols with his hands when Henry's not looking.

"I gotta take a piss," Henry says before getting up.

"Same," Belch and Victor says together.

"Woah one of y'all have to stay and make sure Patrick herr don't try anything,"

"It's alright big brother really. I can handle myself besides your coming right back anyways,"

"Still don't trust it so here," he says handing Michelle his famous knife.

"If he tries so much as touching you use that okay? And holler I'll come beat him up faster than you can say lighting,"

"Okay Hen now go take a piss and hurry back,"

Once the boys left, Michelle noticed that Patrick kept staring at her creepily as she played with the switch blade Henry gave her.

"You know we are alone," he began.

"I have no interest in you Patrick,"

"Doesn't mean I can't get a little piece of ass," he says coming closer as Michelle pointed the switch blade at him. "Oh come on now babe you don't think I don't know you feel the same for me? Underneath all that bitcheness you have towards me it's really just you telling me your in love with me,"

"W-What?" Michelle asks as Patrick swatted the knife in her hand away as his face was now just inches from her own.

"Your in love with me just admit it,"

"No I'm not I seriously have no interest in you,"

"Then you don't mind if I take you for a joy ride then? Friends with benefits we'll call it Henry doesn't have to know," Patrick says pushing Michelle down so he was on top.

"Patrick Stop!" Michelle exclaims az he began kissing her neck.

Michelle tried pushing Patrick off of her, but he was too strong as he began grouping her breasts wifh one hand while the other traveled down to her pants.

"PATRICK STOP! HENRY! HENRY!" Michelle yelled but was quickly silenced ad Patrick put a hand on her mouth to silence her.

By now tears were forming as Patrick slipped a hand in her pants and she tried kicking and screaming but nothing worked. Patrick was to engrossed with her neck and fingers to notice an angry Pennywise in the distance and Michelle opened her eyes just in time to see him running at him full speed.