Chapter 33 : *gasp* The Chisme !!

2 Y E A R S A G O

I open the door for my hotel room and leave it open for Stan.

"Wow, this is such a nice hotel. I thought you were telling me wrestling doesn't pay that much." Stan smiles at me.

"Not as much as I'd like." I smile as I grab his hand and lead him inside the room. He grabs onto my waist and pulls me into a soft kiss. I smile into it as I reach up to wrap my arms around his neck.

"You said there were M&M's here." He pulls away with a mischievous smile. I laugh softly.

"Mini fridge hasn't been raided yet." I point to the dresser it's located in. He fist pumps the air and walks over. I shake my head with a small smile as I walk over to my suitcase. I pull out my pyjamas to change into. I change with my back to Stan. I finally turn around to see him reading the back of a cola can.

"What are you doing?" I ask, draping my arms over his shoulders. I lean my body into his back slightly.

"It's too late for this much sugar, besides I've already had my sugar intake for the week." He frowns softly. I kiss his cheek.

"Don't be too sad," I say softly.

"With you by my side, I could never be sad." He turns to smile at me. I kiss him with so many years of longing for him funding the interaction.

"Lay with me, Stan," I ask quietly.

"Of course." He nods and we move to the bed. He takes off his shoes and climbs into bed with me. He holds his arm out so I can lay on it. I reach my hand over and rest it on his chest.

"Do you ever think about what would've happened if I had stayed in Derry?" I ask slowly.

"A lot more than I should." He nods his head.

"Where would we be right now? Humour me." I ask.

"You'd be my wife. Every day after work I'd come home to you. You would kiss me as soon as I got home and then we'd eat dinner. You'd be so excited to tell me about your day and what happened at work. Then we'd spend some time reading our favourite books next to the fire together before going to bed. You'd stay curled up next to me like this every night so I could tell you how much I love you. I'd tell you I love you everyday and text you whenever I thought of you. We'd be just as in love as we were when we first met." He says softly. I wish that were real. I wish we could've been together.

"I wish you didn't have to go in a little bit." I murmur.

"Me too." He kisses my forehead.

"I never stopped loving you," I tell him.

"Neither did I."