Chapter 41 : Mystical Spooky Jar

"They'll be gone, Mike said to meet at the library." Eddie shakes his head.
"Since I can't get you to shut up, I'll offer some advice instead. Stop moving your mouth so much when you talk or you'll rip your stitches." I glare at Eddie through the side of my eyes.
"Sorry." He apologises sheepishly.
"Okay so we pick them up- because they don't have a car- and we go to the library." I express my plan to Eddie.
"Sounds good to me." He agrees. I park on the street next to the charterhouse.
"Bev, ben? Let's go! I got Eddie waiting in the car." I call into the house. They come running downstairs.
"Sorry, we were cleaning up Bowers' mess," Bev says.
"Let's roll out gang." I lead them out to the car. We all get in and I drive to the library that I know all too well.
"Hey, wasn't that Bowers' car?" Ben points to a car in front of the library.
"Oh shit." I park as fast as I can. We all get out quicker than you can blink and run into the library.
"Mike!" Bev shouts into the empty library when we run in. We finally have them in our sights. Mike stands up slowly while Richie wipes his mouth. Bev screams as we see Bowers on the floor with an axe in his head. I gasp and cover my mouth at the gruesome sight. A pool of blood as well as vomit cover that area of the floor.
"Hey, are you alright?" Ben asks, stepping in front of Bev.
"No I'm not alright, I just fucking killed a guy!" Richie exclaims.
"I was talking to Mike," Ben says softly.
"Where's Bill?" Mike asks, frowning softly.
"He went after Pennywise alone." Bev finally speaks up but is unable to keep her eyes off of the body on the floor.
"What?" Mike looks at us as if we let him go.
"I- I tried to stop him and-" Bev cuts herself off.
"Someone call him." I suggest. Mike nods and quickly pulls out his phone.
"Bill, we're at the library, where you at?" Mike sits down as he puts the phone up to his ear. He listens to the response before abruptly standing up and walking away.
"No, Bill!" He raises his voice before looking down at his phone screen and cursing softly.
"He's going to fight it alone." He walks back to us and announces.
"What?" Richie sighs softly.
"Alone. It's about the group, the ritual doesn't work without the group. Doing it together is why it works!" Mike angrily exclaims as he snatches away the mystical spooky jar from Richie's hands. Richie glares at him slightly.
"Mike, did he tell you where he was going?" Ben asks. We all know where he's going; where it all started and where it will end.
"If he really wanted to kill Pennywise, there's only one place he'll go," Bev says what I think.
"The same place the ritual needs to be performed." Mike comes to the realisation.
"Oh, we're not gonna like this, are we?" Eddie sighs.
"Fuck." Ben breathes out.
"Come on, we'll take my car." I clap my hands together, ready to spring into action.
"Well, let's do this again then, shall we?" Richie throws his arms up. They all follow me out to my car and they climb in. I drive to the wellhouse on Neibolt street.