December 1- Curveball (1)

"C'mon, it'll be fun."

"If I get hit in the face with a baseball, it's on you," Nick told his older brother, who laughed. "I prefer to watch it miles away behind a TV screen."

"I'll catch it before it hits you, don't worry," Jack said. "I got the tickets and I wanted to spend some quality time with my brother. You and Aaron share more interests than you and I do."

Nick chuckled. "How does it feel to be the one straight sibling?"

"You'd be surprised how many times I've been asked if I'm gay because I'm not homophobic or transphobic, and I don't take advantage of girls. Really makes you question what we define a straight guy as."

"Tell me about it."

-

The game had been going nicely up until intermission. Nick and Jack were talking until Nick felt a bright light on him.

He looked up, displeased to see that it was the 'KissCam.' He glanced beside him. The girl it had hit along with him was pretty, but the blonde boy sitting next to her was absolutely gorgeous.

She looked at him, and people began to chant for them to kiss.

Instead, he reached over her, kissing the boy beside her. And he actually kissed him back.

[Welcome to the beginning of our advent calendar! I'm posting this with 1 bar of service so hopefully it works]