December 5- Hickeys

Everyone was giggling all day when they saw him.

Nick raised an eyebrow as he sat at dinner, and Blaine sighed deeply, answering his unasked question. "No, but I wish they were. I got this new cologne, and figured out why I don't wear cologne. I'm allergic to something in it."

"Not hickeys?" Jeff asked.

"Not hickeys."

"Allergic reaction?"

"Allergic reaction," Blaine confirmed. "Besides, my boyfriend lives in Lima. It'd be kinda hard to sneak around."

"Speaking of sneaking around," Sebastian said, "you guys hear about the party tonight? Last day before break, it's a Friday, what do you say?"

Jeff grinned. "We're going."

"Jeff's going to the party, I'm going to chaperone him," Nick corrected.

"I'm going," David said.

Wes shook his head. "If too many of you drink, call me and I'll come pick you up. I don't care how late it is, I hardly trust some of you to walk drunk, much less drive, and I'd rather you didn't die."

-

Wes ended up having pick up a few of them, so they were split between three cars- Nick, who simply didn't like alcohol, Blaine, who had sworn off drinking a while ago after something happened with Kurt (he didn't tell them what it was, but he had been the most distressed they'd seen him when it happened), and himself.

He picked up Sebastian, who was just about the same when he was drunk except with worse walking skills, Hunter, who had been sensible and hadn't gotten drunk although he had a drink or two, and David.

Of course.

When they got back to Dalton, Hunter helped his boyfriend- of course- which left Wes to help David.

Like it always was.

He was relatively quiet until Wes had gotten him to his dorm and turned to leave.

"Wessie, don't leave me," he said, stretching an arm out towards him. "Come back, come back."

Wes sighed, turning back around and walking back over to him. "It's late, and you're going to have a killer hangover tomorrow, you need to sle-"

His word turned into a small shriek of surprise as David hooked his arm around his waist, pulling him down onto the bed with him. "Stay," he mumbled, pressing kisses to Wes's neck.

That hadn't happened before.

He tried to get up but David pulled him back down on top of him, pressing their lips together.

Wes briefly kissed back before pulling away. "I told you, you need to sleep and I have to go."

David rolled over, pinning Wes underneath him. "Then sleep with me," he replied, continuing to sloppily kiss his neck.

"David, I have to go."

The boy responded by kissing him, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt. Wes squirmed uncomfortably, but his arms were pinned and he couldn't push it the boy off.

When he broke away for air, he began to kiss and nip at Wes's neck.

"David- David, you're going to make a mark," he said, trying to move into a position where David couldn't get to his neck.

"I want to," David mumbled in response, not stopping. If anything, he was more enthusiastic about it.

As he reached down at the zipper and button on his pants, Wes felt his breath quicken. David was drunk, twice his size, pinning him down, and he wasn't listening to him.