December 25- Please Don't Tell (2)

"I- Jeff, can I talk to you a minute?"

"Yeah, of course," Jeff said, stepping aside with Wes.

Wes glanced around, as if making sure nobody was eavesdropping. "Look, I- Please don't tell anyone."

"That you're gay?" Jeff asked, confused.

"Not- not that, that's fine, the other thing."

"What other thing?"

He just stared at him for a minute. "Didn't you read the conversation between David and I? And see my screensaver?"

"David calling you pet names? And you two at pride?" He was absolutely bewildered. "What other thing? That you're dating?"

"Are you joking?" Seeing the blank look on Jeff's face, Wes sighed in relief. "Oh, thank god you're oblivious."

"I don't get it, what else was there? In the picture, like, you were holding a gay pride flag and David was holding a bisexual pride flag, and he was kissing you on the cheek, and there was some pride flag on your other cheek with face paint." He paused. "What was that other flag?"

"Nothing! Nope, no, it's nothing, and I- I will see you later," Wes said, patting his shoulder and promptly leaving.

Jeff frowned. What had the flag been? He vaguely recalled purple, he thought.

(A/N: Merry Christmas to those who celebrate today! Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah to those who celebrate today!)