December 17- Scandal

"Oh my god, guys, you'll never guess what happened," Jeff said, sitting down at breakfast.

"Someone got caught with their hand down their pants?" Thad joked, before seeing the look on Jeff's face. "Shit. What happened?"

"Apparently last night, someone caught Kurt kissing someone in an empty classroom. It was too dark for them to see the other person. And Sebastian left for the weekend."

David shook his head. "Wait, Kurt, as in our Kurt, as in the Kurt that's always flirting back and forth with Sebastian, as in the Kurt that everyone knows Blaine has a crush on?"

Blaine looked shocked. "You know about that?"

"Blaine, Kurt knows about it," Jeff said before turning to David. "The very same. I know he and Sebastian aren't technically dating, but they might as well be. It'll be interesting to see how he reacts."

"Very interesting."

As if on cue, Kurt sat down at their table, looking at something on his phone. "Apparently I'm a scandal," he said conversationally.

"Yeah, quite a big one," Nick replied.

Kurt looked up at them and laughed. "What? So I kissed someone, big deal. It's not like I'm in a relationship."

"You and Sebastian..."

"Sebastian and I are friends," he said, clearly amused. "We're just joking around, and before you ask, yes, he knows that. He already knows what happened, he's been teasing me about it all morning."

They didn't ask him for any details, knowing that if he wanted to tell him more, he would.

-

"I'm so confused. I- I like him, but I don't know if it's as a friend- hell, I don't even know if I'm gay- Do you think I'm gay? I- I mean, do I act gay?"

"Stop pacing. Hey." Kurt set his hands on the boy's shoulders. "You're wearing a groove in the floor."

He sighed. "I'm desperate, Kurt. At this point, I'd do anything to find out."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Alright. You want to know if you like him? Shut your eyes and pretend I'm him."

"Wh- mph!" He was cut off by Kurt kissing him. Then he did, he shut his eyes and pretended it wasn't Kurt, and he found himself taking Kurt's face in his hands, deepening the kiss.

-

"This is all my fault, I'm so sorry," he apologized, pulling Kurt aside in the hall.

Kurt laughed. "Are you kidding? They can talk about me all they want, I don't care."

"Still, I feel really bad."

"Fine. You want to make it up to me? Ask him out."

-

It was a crazy night at Dalton- most people were drunk if not tipsy.

Wes hadn't been drinking, knowing David would be absolutely wasted and he'd need to take care of him. Sure enough, he already was.

"Wes!" someone called across the room to him. "Truth or dare?"

He walked over, shaking his head. "Um, dare."

"I dare you to tell us who your first kiss was, and recreate it, if they're here," the drunk boy declared. Wes didn't even know him.

Everyone looked at David, who hiccuped, grinning. He knew the story. "No, it isn't me. He is here, though."

Wes glanced across the circle at Kurt, who got up from his chair unnoticed, signaling he would do it. There was a mischievous smile on his face.

"Alright. So, it was a while ago, I was trying to figure out if I liked David- hell, if I was even gay. So, we were alone, I was venting to my friend about it. I said that I was desperate, I'd do anything to find out. He clarified and I said yes, anything."

"So I said-" Kurt set his finger under Wes's chin, turning his head towards him- "'close your eyes and pretend I'm him.'"

Taking Wes by surprise once more, Kurt kissed him without warning.

As Wes took Kurt's face in his hands, deepening the kiss like he had last time, he could taste the alcohol on Kurt's tongue.

They broke apart and Wes grinned. "Last time, though, you didn't taste like vodka."

"TASTE?" someone shrieked from across the circle, clearly freaking out.

"And someone walked in on us," Kurt added.

"Wait, that was you?" another person exclaimed. "But he said the people were really going at it, he thought it was Sebastian before he realized he left for the weekend!"

Wes chuckled. "Oops?"

They went absolutely batshit crazy at that.