December 24- Please Don't Tell (1)

"Truth or dare?"

He paused. "Dare."

Jeff grinned. They had finally gotten Wes to play, and he wasn't about to waste his opportunity. "I dare you to let me go through your phone for a minute. Just 60 seconds."

Wes shut his eyes, taking a deep breath. "Fine. Thad, set a timer."

"Set. I'll start it in five... four..."

Wes unlocked his phone and held it out. Jeff poised to grab it.

"Three... Two..."

"One!" Jeff finished, taking the phone. He started looking through Wes's music with a grin. "Ooh, Foreigner, not too bad taste there. AC/DC? Not what I expected... My Chemical Romance? Fall Out Boy? Panic! At The Disco? It's like I don't even know you," he teased.

"They write good music," Wes mumbled, cheeks tinted pink.

Jeff exited the app, noticing his screensaver. "Are you at pride here? Wait- is that David?"

There was a smudge of colors on Wes's cheek but Jeff hardly noticed that, seeing him laughing and smiling as David kissed his cheek. Wes was holding a rainbow flag and David a bisexual one.

"Yeah, that's definitely David. I knew he was bi, but you're gay? Is he your boyfriend?"

Wes's blush had deepened. "Something like that."

Jeff went to his messages, seeing his most recent conversation.

David ❤️

I meant what I said,
you know.

But it must be so
awkward to explain. I
can call you my
boyfriend, but you?

I can call you the
light of my life

My soulmate

Sugar

Honey

The most beautiful
person I've ever met

My Wes

My Wes-friend

You're ridiculous

My world

My sweetheart

The person who
owns my heart

The person I want
to grow old with

Alright, I get it

I don't think you do

my love

My biggest weakness
and my greatest strength

My everything

God I love you

Mm I love you too baby

Jeff chuckled, the timer going off before he could read anything more. He tossed Wes's phone back to him. "You two are adorable."

(A/N: Happy Christmas Eve to those who celebrate today! Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah to those who celebrate today! Also- This is the LAST ONESHOT of this book!)