December 12- Tact (2)

"Has anyone seen Kurt?" Finn asked when they walked into glee club. The atmosphere was subdued.

Mercedes shook her head. "Not since the God Squad meeting. He left abruptly and I tried to find him afterwards, and I couldn't."

"Why'd he leave?"

"Because I was right and he didn't want to admit it," Quinn said irritatedly. At Finn's questioning look, she continued. "He tried to tell me that I have no idea what Karofsky was going through. I've been through the wringer and never thought about killing myself. What he did was selfish."

If Finn was drinking something, he would have spit it out. "You said that to Kurt? That Karofsky trying to kill himself was selfish?"

"Yeah. He tried to tell me that I didn't know what I was saying so I pointed out that Karofsky went through a week of what Kurt's gone through for years, and Kurt's never tried to kill himself. Then he left."

Will, who had just walked into the room, dropped the sheet music he was holding. "You said what? Wait, what's going on?"

"Quinn told Kurt that Karofsky trying to kill himself was selfish and now we can't find Kurt," Finn said, taking out his phone. He called Kurt, putting the phone by his ear.

"Quinn, my office, now," Will said sternly. They'd never seen him look mad before.

The first call rang out. So did the second.

On the third, Kurt's tired voice answered him. "What?"

"Quinn told us what she said, are you okay?" Finn asked immediately. The other end was quiet. "Kurt?"

"Finn, can you come home? I'm fine- I mean, nothing happened, I'm not fine- but I just don't want to be alone."

He got up. "Of course. I'm on my way now."

"Thank you."

(It's late I'm sorry! I'm really bad at this lmao)