5. he knows

(Bakugou POV)

Around midnight, something woke me up. I think it was the door. Shitty hair is gone, he must have snuck out.

Now since I'm awake, I won't be able to get enough sleep and In the morning I'll be in a bad mood.

Time skip brought to you by my Gayness. (Actually I'm pan)

(Kiri pov)

When I woke up, bakugou was already up and he looked angrier than usual.

"Where did you go last night shitty hair, you woke me up in the middle of the night. "

Oh shit I accidentally woke him up. "Sorry bakugou I couldn't sleep so I went to talk to Mina" "Whose that again? " He asked me.

"How do you still not know the names of you're classmates! " I whisper yelled. "She's you're friend too. " I said. "Oh, you mean pinky" He said. "Her name is Mina Ashido" I replied.

"Whatever, let's just go eat breakfast. " Bakugou said with an attitude.

We walked to the kitchen where sero was trying to help kaminari cook pancakes. When they were done, yaomomo passed out plates with pancakes and bacon. It was surprisingly good even though kaminari made it, even bakugou approved.

Time skip brought to you by my Laziness

As I was walking out of the resort to go surf at the beach, my parents came
Over to me. "Eijiro, there is going to be a surfing event on Tuesday, we were wondering if you wanted to participate, we could sign you up as shark" My mom said.

"Yeah sure mom, that would be fun as long as my classmates don't find out, i don't want to be the center of attention" I replied then went off to surf.

A/N

Hey guys, I have ideas for this story and because I  am on vacation, i will be posting a lot. Sorry if this chapter seems rushed, I am at a wedding rehearsal for my brother right now so nothing really happened

🏳‍🌈 Arson 🔥