29. stuck with you

"My parents died of cancer" Kaminari blurted out.

Bakugou opened the door.
"... What?"

~~~~~¶∆¶~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~¶∆¶~~~~~

The two sat on the bed, talking. Bakugou was, getting in a better mood now that he could relate to someone finally.

"You need to learn to accept it, if not it will haunt you for the rest of your life"

"I don't want to forget her"

"You don't need to forget her, just accept that this was fate. It was inevitable"

"I wish it was me instead"

"Well, you would have never met kirishima then!"

"I don't care, he doesn't care about me, obviously since he's been locked up in his room"

"That proves that he cares... So much. He's been hurting since you left"

"He doesn't understand"

"He would if you talked to him"

"Not happening"

Kaminari went to attempt to talk to kirishima.

Bakugou was in a horrible mood and was mentally unstable at the, moment. He couldn't believe he fucking told his problem to freaking dunce faced Pikachu ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)

Jesus decided... (Omg! Wtf it says Jesus, I typed Jesus. Wtf why did it auto correct to Jesus. I mean he. Omg I hate auto correct. Just cause I mistyped he as Je, then it auto corrected to Jesus oop)

He decided he would take a walk to get his mind off things. He hated kirishima for not, understanding. They've been together for almost a year, he couldn't believe it could end so suddenly.

He went near the beach, but couldn't stand, the sight of it, so he ran. He ran and ran, until he stopped.

He stopped... Um idk yet(I'm literally making this up as I go, so this is taking forever)

He stopped at an onsen. He didn't know why, but he went in and decided to relax in the heated water.

He didn't know how long he was there, but after a while, someone he didn't want to see came in.

"What are you doing here?" Bakugou asked.

"Shinso saw you come in and told me"

"Doesn't explain anything"

"Look, I'm sorry"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT THIS TIME!"

"I-"

"I'M TIRED OF THIS! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU! I'M DONE"

he quickly got dressed and ran out. Away from his worst nightmare.

(Kiri pov)

I went to apologize, but he had other ideas. I know we don't always see eye to eye, but I love him.

I know I shouldn't have lashed out at him for being like he always is, and he's been in a bad mood, but we both went too far it's breaking us apart.

I would go after him, but he would just run away again. But the people that keep going even though you run are the ones worth keeping. Maybe if I chase after him long enough, he'll stop.

I started running in the direction i saw him go and soon saw him in the distance, he was sitting under a tree.

(Third person pov)