31. gay boi got a girlfriend

Bakugou and kirishima were awkward since they broke up, but they were friends now.

Bakugou thought kirishima was over him and vise versa, but no.

They hung out with other people pretty often. They know they broke up.

Right now they were with uraraka, deku, todoroki, hagakure, and mina.

Deku was with icy hot
Pinky with invisible girl.
Floaty is alone.
Bakugou is alone.
Kiri is alone.

(People that ship kacchako get ready)

"Haha, that's funny" Mina had just made a horrible dad joke and kirishima was being his usual self.

"Hey bakugou, can I.. Um. Talk to you?" Uraraka asked.

"Sure"

He followed her away from everyone else.

"So, I've had a crush on you for a while, but you got with kirishima and I didn't want to be toxic and... Nows my chance"

"Sure uraraka, I'll try to date you" Bakugou said really calm.

"Really!" I swear if she had a superpower she would be floating.

"Yeah, why not"

Uraraka was really happy.

"Let's get used to each others company before we tell everyone or it will be awkward" Bakugou said.

"Alright"

They walked back to the others and continued to hang out.

Soon, everyone dispersed and the two decided to, hang out.

They were walking towards a coffee shop.

"What coffee do you like?" Uraraka asked

"I actually like sweet coffee"

"That's surprising, you, always seem like such a dark person but your actually really nice"

Bakugou smiled. Uraraka was really nice. Maybe not as good as kirishima but he's not gonna compare. Kirishima was gone now and he really likes uraraka.

"Look uraraka, as you know, I just recently went through a tragic break up, and I don't want you to think I'm using you alright?"

"I know you're not that type of person" She smiled.

Bakugou smi back.

They ordered coffee and continued to talk.

The two actually got along pretty well.
(They do in the anime. Bakugou actually said her name which means he reapects her)

(I'm literally rocking out to songs I would usually hate, but it's different now cause it gives me nostalgia so now I'm rocking out to blank space by tay Tay swift)

After they were done with coffee, bakugou offered to walk uraraka home, which she agreed to.

On her front porch.

"Thanks for walking me home, you wanna come in for a minute?"

"Sure"

They walked into her house.

"Ochako, is this your boyfriend?" Her parents asked.

"Yeah, it is. This is katsuki bakugou" She gestures toward him.

"Nice to meet you" He shakes their hands.

"I've heard so much about you, ochako had a crush on you for so long" Her mom said. She blushed.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, I've got to go home now"

They said goodbye and he left and went home.

"Shit, it's hard not being rude, I didn't want to annoy her. She seems to like me being nice. Everyone does"

(Now I'm jamming to wrecking ball. Like seriously I would never listen to these songs on a daily basis, I just want some 2010 nostalgia. I'm usually all out emo. I'm wearing an mcr t-shirt rn)

Uraraka really enjoyed the fact that bakugou was so caring toward her. He's usually so.. Explody.

Uraraka smiled.

"Ooh! You really like him don't you!?" Her mother asked.

Uraraka ran away into her room. Happy as always.

Sorry for this really short chapter. I'll try and get another chapter tonight