25. mmmm spicy

Bakugou pov
Smut obviously
He tackled me, then pinned me to the bed.

I was gonna let this happen, cause he was in a bad mood.

He kissed me, passionately, and aggressively, he was putting all his emotions into this.

He moved over to my neck, starting to suck it. He pulled away and pulled off my shirt and sweat pants, leaving me In only my boxers, exposed.

He started making his way down, all the way to my hip line, but back up as soon as he reached it, of course even in a bad mood, he had to fucking tease me.

He eventually got bored of that and just grabbed my shaft through the fabric of the boxers

He started pumping up and down, it felt good, but at the same time, like torture. I started grabbing at the sheets.

Kiri pov

I was angry and wanted to let it all out. This time I was gonna top bakugou.

I pull off his boxers along with my own clothes, lube us up, cause like this shits painful without it.

I flipped bakugou onto his stomach, and lined myself up with him.

"You ready?" I asked. He nodded so I pushed in.

"Agh" I heard bakugou.

"The walls are soundproof baby~" I whispered into his ear.

I started pushing in and out, searching around for 'that' spot.

As soon as I hit it, bagugou let out the most heavenly sound.

"A-ah eijir-ro~"

I kept on going ham on that spot, bakugou yelling my name in pleasure, until we both climaxed and slow my emotions were let out.

I pulled out, then layed next to him in bed, obviously after cleaning up we fell asleep, but not before bakugou said.

"You should teach me english"

Then we both fell asleep (x . x) ~~zzZ

Here is your smut people, it's probably horrible but alright then.

Ok but how does this story have so many views in such a short amount of time!?

I'm so happy!  1.54k!!!