༓☾ thirteen☽༓

"Seojoon?"

Soobin looks at her with big eyes as everyone stills in the room by the name that passes her lips.

She slowly makes her way towards him as she looks at him in complete shock.

As she nears him she stops close enough in front of him that she can get a good look but not any closer as if she was afraid to take a closer step towards him. But why would she be afraid?

"I-I'm Soobin." He says softly and that breaks her out of her daze as she looks away from him and towards Seokjin and Namjoon and they look at her with small smiles and then she turns back to Soobin and she crosses that imaginary line she was so hesitant to cross before as she lifts her hands up and gently cups his face.

"You look just like him." She sounds so broken that it makes me wonder who she could have been talking about before.

"I know. There is a painting of him in the main hall, I've seen it ever since I was little." He lets out softly not wanting to break the air with such a loud voice.

She, who I just remember Seokjin calling Nahla, lets her hands fall by her side as she smiles at him.

"I think your Hyung would have been very happy to have known you."

Hyung?

I look over to Taehyung but he just ignores my stare and the questions running through my head.

I will never know whats going on here.

====

After the greetings, which I managed to not get involved in, they took her to prepare for the ball as I went up to Jimin to get as many answers as I possibly can.

I didn't get out much but I was able to squeeze somethings out of him

Flashback

"I know what you're going to ask Jungkook but its not going to do any good to get into anyone's business." He says before I can even say anything and it makes me truly believe that he can read minds even though hes just human.

"B-bu-but I-I-I ne-neeee-ne-need to kn-kn-know if I s-ssss-st-stay he-here." I say knowing that would get him because he knows that I have been left in the dark about everything since my stay here, more like kidnapping, and I'm forced to stay with the things that I hunt.

"Fine. But if anyone asks, it didn't come from me." He lets out a sigh as he stops walking, making me follow after, and he starts to spill only a few things.

"Nahla is royal witch. One of the very first witches to have been made so she is almost as old as Taehyung and no one really knows how old he is. Nahla had went away for a hundred years because she couldn't handle the death of her lover, who happened to be Seokjin's and Namjoon's first child, Seojoon." I look at him with big eyes as I register the information he gives me which is a lot to take in.

So one witches exist, two they can also be immortal, and three Seokjin and Namjoon had another child.

I just can't believe it at all.

End of Flashback.

So now I'm standing outside the ball room with the doors closed, hiding me from the crowd that is behind it.