༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓

Yoongi's POV

I push the vampire away from on top of me with full force and once I have some leeway, I grab ahold of their neck and immediately rip it off his head, not letting him have even a chance to process what was going to happen to him.

I let out a grunt as I throw his body off to the side and lift myself up, looking around to see what is going on. 

I knew Soohyun and Minho weren't going to back down, but to play so dirty to have one of their men come onto our side undetected and kill one of our men, they truly are vile lowlifes.

I see Seokjin and Namjoon fighting off Minho, getting electrocuted along the way. They know how to fight and I know they wouldn't let him do that unless there is a reason for it.

Namjoon controls the elements, allowing him to easily conjure up a lighting bolt and if what I'm thinking is correct, he's allowing Minho to electrocute him so he can charge up that lighting bolt.

Minho is probably not even going to see it coming since he's too busy try to enact his plan, that will most likely fail miserably. He hasn't always been the smartest so that's no surprise.

I turn to my other side to see my Hoseok fighting off three vampires at once and acting out on my instincts to protect what's mine, I run towards him, ready to fight and protect.

I run right beside him and when he notices he gives me a smirk and I nod my head, with a smirk of my own, knowing exactly what we plan to do.

We're the top fighters here, trained by the very best and with our powers were quite an unstoppable team. With our powers we're able to work alongside each other perfectly, taking anything down without a blink of an eye.

We can do it without anyone even knowing that we did it but sometimes it's fun to get our hands a little dirty.

With one last nod, I look at the three vampires, who stand in front of us, waiting on Hoseok to do his thing.

"Wait I-I can't see!" One of them says as he reaches up to his eyes to rub at them but that doesn't change a thing, he still can't see.

The others start to do the same, complaining and rubbing at their eyes. Such idiots, clearly you won't be getting your sight anytime soon.

"Give me back my sight!" One of them yells as he charges at us but with just one look at him from me, he drops to his knees, whimpering in pain. And in an instant they all drop to their knees whimpering and withering in pain.

"You always take something for granted, up until it's taken away from you." Hoseok says as he walks up to the one who tried to attack us and rips his heart out like it's nothing, to us it really is nothing.

We're just cleaning up the world from these pathetic, worthless lowlifes.

I go up to the second one and rip his head off and Hoseok does the same to the third one and just like that they're dead in a matter of seconds.

They never stood a chance against us.

And so we continue to fight like that, Hoseok taking away their senses while I inflict the most unendurable pain they would ever feel. We rip their heads off their neck and their hearts out of their chests, finishing them off quickly, not wasting anytime.

As we take on more vampires a slight feeling of pain shoots through my body but I knew I didn't get injured so I quickly turn around, looking for a particular someone, to see Seokjin on the floor with Minho on top of him and instant rage riled me up.

"Yoongi, go to him now!" Hoseok yells as he continues to fight off the men in front of him, helping our men. With hesitation at first, not wanting to leave Hoseok by himself, I rush to Seokjin's side and make Minho fall to the side of Seokjin, withering in pain.