༓☾ forty five ☽༓

I take in a deep breath and finally lift my head to look into the mirror.

The whole time Jimin and the girls have been dressing me and doing my makeup, getting me prepared for the bonding ceremony, I have been looking down and away from the mirrors.

I couldn't look, I was and still am too nervous to look.

We got back yesterday which gave us a day to prepare everything that Jimin asked us to. Which wasn't much since he did almost everything that needed to be done and I owe him a lot for that.

From what I saw set up I couldn't wait for this day to come. We are now going to be one and we'll be together like how we are meant to be. I'm a little scared and nervous of course but I'm ready for this bond, for this commitment.

Not only will it bring us closer together but we will be sharing our powers together, we will be connecting in a way no other has have ever connected with another. We aren't even sure how the connection will be since this is the first time for a vampire and a lux to come together. This will be a ceremony written down in the history books for everyone to know about.

This makes this whole bonding even more nerve wrecking, even so because the elders will be there to witness the whole thing. As well as write it down in their scrolls.

Everyone is going to be there. My uncle, my friends, Taehyung's friends, Taehyung's people, and basically the rest of the vampire clans.

So many I care for will be there and I can't wait to see them all there to support me and Taehyung's relationship which I had never thought would happen.

The first time I saw him he was intimidating, the way he just slashed the vampires head off with his bare hands. The way his gold eyes shined so bright, as if they were looking right into my soul. The way he knew that I needed to tap my chest. All of that made me be intimated by him and I never thought that I would ever like him.

He was a vampire and I never thought I would love such a thing but I came a long way from then. And so has he.

We both grew to become the people we are now today and it made us ready for this moment, the bonding ceremony.

Once I look into the mirror I get shocked by the reflection looking back at me.

My hair is still long, thank the lord they didn't cut it, but the tips of my hair are a honey golden blonde color, fitting the theme perfectly. My hair is parted, showing my forehead off, with one side having more hair on it and the other part tucked behind my hair.

My makeup was done perfectly with some light glittery golden eyeshadow on my eyelids. With a very light pinkish red tint on my lips with a smooth feeling to them. I have a few golden earrings on, a double helix on one ear and then a few on the other ear.

My clothes on the other hand are mainly white, my silky blouse, which isn't  buttoned up all the way, ends around the back of my butt with the front tucked in to the pants. The ends of the sleeves and the end of the shirt are littered with golden specs. The pants, which are like slacks, are also white with a golden stripe going down on the side of it. And I have no shoes on since Jimin said I won't be needing them, I didn't questions his words and just nodded my head going along with it.

In my opinion, I look absolutely breathtaking. I never thought I would look like this ever in my life. Looking the way I am right now gave me some confidence and slowly my nerves start to go away.

How will Taehyung look?

I try to imagine how he would look but I'm not entirely sure. Jimin even hinted that he might change his hair color from blue to a more natural color. I wouldn't mind him changing his hair but blue hair and gold eyes just go so well together. I think I would love for him to stay with that color.