༓☾ fifty ☽༓

Taehyung's POV

"Mhhm, Taehyung." He sighs out as he rubs his head onto my bare chest and then starts to leave small kisses all over my chest and I let out a low moan as I bring my hand up to the back of his head, playing with the ends of his hair.

I feel my skin start to heat up with every touch from him.

"Jungkook~" I moan out and this makes him rub his hips forward onto mine and I let out another moan from the feeling of just having his body on top of mine.

He continues to kiss his way down with small moans passing his lips as well as mine.

We need to leave soon though, will be able to do another round? Probably not, well not without being late.

So I hold back my moans and try to get some coherent words out to get him to stop.

"Jungkook, we've al-already done a hundred rounds..." I trail off, as he takes a hold of my member with his hands and he starts to give it small kitten licks, leaving me a moaning mess.

We've barely left this small house since we got here that night after the bonding ceremony. I had so much planned but after the first time I couldn't stop and neither could he.

We went out once to the bottom of the waterfall to look at it and take a swim but that just ended up with us making out and doing it right there. We just can't keep our hands off of each other and I don't think its just because of the bond, rather because we  love each other and we've been deprived of this for too long.

"So lets make it one hundred and one." He says with a smirk as he goes back to licking and sucking on my member. "Ahhh~"

There is no way I can stop him when he's already gone this far even though we have to leave soon.

Its been a week and a half and I need to get back to my duties.

Running a fake mafia takes a lot of work and on top of having to actually be the leader of all vampires, I really need to get back to my duties.

"Jungk-kook~"

I continue to moan but this doesn't make him stop at all rather it encourages him and it makes me go crazy as he takes in my whole member and I have to hold myself back from thrusting my hips forward, even though he can take in my whole cock right into his mouth.

"Mhhmm~" He hums, making me feel the vibrations from the back of his throat which go straight to my member and I couldn't help myself any longer.

I pull the ends of his hair up a little, making his head lift up. He looks up at me with a confused look and in a matter of seconds I have underneath me, hovering over him.

"You don't like to listen do you?" I ask as I grab hold of his waist, giving it a small squeeze which makes him let out a small moan.

So beautiful.

His long hair is beautiful, shaping his face and some strands are covering his face and I gently move the strands away from his beautiful face and I smile down softly at him.

His skin is glowing so beautifully and his eyes are so big and round with small little twinkles in them that gets me feeling so many emotions at once.

He is beautiful and he is all mine.

But slowly my smile turns into a smirk and my soft thoughts turn into exciting ones as I hover over him.

"Since you want to do this so bad, I'm going to go all the way." He lets out a small yelp as I pull him closer to me.

Fuck being on time.