Having Fun

Bryan's point of view
I went back into my Bedroom. Jakey was still asleep. I went up to him and kissed him on the forehead. Happy that he didn't wake up I went back to my bed laying my book there. I went back to Jakey.
"Jakey-wakey."I said a little loudly. Making fun of his name a little. He moved his head toward me and opens his eyes.
"B...Bryan?"  He asked in his nervous tone. An but of tiredness in his voice as well.
"Yeah and you know who's day it is to make breakfast."
"Oh right thanks for reminding me." He said as he got out of bed while yawing.
"I need to change can you turn around?"
"Sure of course." In fact to make him more comfortable I left the room. I went to knock in everyone else door telling them to wake up. I could hear a lot of groans in annoyance. I saw Jakey and Oliver went up to him.
"Need help?" I asked
"That would be g...great." He said as we made are way to the kitchen.
"So are we going to make another wedding cake?" I teased a little.
"No, only if the wedding if for two real people." We both laughed that off; I smiled after we stoped laughing.
"What are we going to make them?"
"Waffles." He said getting out the supplies.
"I just needed you to get some berries and fruit for me... I just needed to make sure I don't accident let the waffles burn up."
"You know I'm always willing to help you out. I'll be back as soon as I can." I replied leaving the kitchen to go out into the woods. I know what type of berries I am looking for and I should probably get some fruit at the market. Lo'Pho doesn't know that I know this forest as well a I do. Every-time I come in here I learn something new but am always able to get back. I Have to remember the dead forest area. Soon I got to the place I remember seeing a lot of berries bushes. I grabbed only the familiar berries like blueberries, huckleberry, raspberries, and strawberries. I followed a familiar path to get to the town nearby. With the bit of money I had on me I bought some bananas. I quickly made my way back to the guild and went back into the kitchen. I could smell the waffles as I walked inside.
"Hey I'm back!" I said as I saw Jakey who already made a lot of waffles.
"Did you get the fruit?"
"Yup!" I replied laying down the fruits in bowls that were already laid on the table putting the bananas on the side.
"That perfect by how did you find all of them?"
"I have my ways. Now is everything ready?"
"Yeah can you get everyone downstairs?"
"Of course." I said going upstairs to grab everyone else. Kay went back to sleep so I had to wake her up again. Elena was coming out of the door when I found her. Lo'Pho was already down in the kitchen. We all grabbed something to eat.
"Today I would like to do something different." Lo'Pho said as we ate.
"I think we should all learn more about eachother to grow stronger as a team. So today we are going to play truth or dare outside."
"Okay that's sounds good to me."
"S...Sure."
"That sounds like fun!"
"That sounds childish to me but Whatever you say." Once we all finished eating. I helped put any leftovers away and we all went outside to an area near the ocean.
"Okay who would like to go first?"
"I can." I replied knowing not a lot of people would.
"Truth or dare?"
"Hmm... dare." I wanted to have a little bit of fun.
"Okay then I dare you to jump into the water and you are not allowed to dry yourself off until it is your turn again."
"Okay didn't know someone with Light magic had a dark side to them." I jumped into the ocean and let myself sink into the water as I felt the heavyweight of the water fill my clothes. I rushed up out of the water making it more difficult (original it auto corrected WiFi cult XD) I gasped for air as I went back to the other.
"Okay um Jakey Truth or dare!"
"T...truth."
"Okay how about an easy one... have you used your ability to stop time in any way since we've meet you."
"Y...Yes I was going to be late to the meeting at first so I made time stop so I could be there on time. N...now Kay truth or dare."
"Truth."
"I was told you can change into animals is that true?"
"Yes but I have me learn a lot about the animal. Now Elena Truth or dare."
"DARE!" She was ready for it.
"I dare you to um... let someone of your choice pet you tail." She said a little nervously. Elena turned red.
"Um you can do it then Kay." Noticing how nervous she was. She went up to her and petted her tail as Elena started to relax.
"Okay Lo'Pho truth or dare?"
"Truth." He said calmly it will probably be for the better since she is a little more agressive.
"Okay can you use other magic rather than Light."
"Yes." He didn't say what it was and before she could ask him what it was he quickly stated.
"Bryan Truth or dare."
"Finally and I am willing to take another dare." I took out my fire staff and did a spell to dry off the water. The whole time I felt cold and heavy from it.
"Fire Dragon Pilar!" I could feel the water evaporate as I felt"" the cold and heaviness of the water leave ms. I felt a lot more comfortable after that.
"I dare you to let me hold your staff for two turns." I got a little nervous about that.
"You might want to change it to truth if I where you..." My thoughts went back to the time when my parents first saw my staff.
"Why is it because your too scared? Afraid he is going to break it?" Elena said.
"No it's just..." I held out my staff to him.
"Here." I sighed worried about what how well Lo'Pho will take it. Lo'Pho took it and held it with both hands. He was fine until I knew what would happen... happened. He staggered back dropping it as what seemed like smoke rose from his hands.
"Only I can hold it. Apparently this is as hot as fire and no one can hold it with there bare hands they need special gloves something or something would be able to take the heat." I said picking it up from the ground.
"Okay I will change it to Truth." He healed his hands with his magic and thought for a second.
"You said your parents died in a fire. How did that happen?" I felt my heart drop to my stomach.
"Y...Yeah you never told us how it happened." Jakey said. I felt my heart beat quicken as the only memory I had from it went though me mind. I took a few deep breaths.
"Bryan? Are you alright?" Lo'Pho asked me while I calmed myself down.
"That's the problem I don't really remember ..." I started. Everyone came closer in interest.
"I went to go see my dragon again. He had been gone already for a few days then. I got out of the meeting place and once I got a few blocks away..." I started to get a headache. I put my hand to my head to help the pain.
"I forgot. Anything that happened I can't remember. The only part I do remember is waking up. I was in a lot of pain, it was night. The building was burring, I got near the door, I could l barely walk. I called out my parents name. I didn't hear a thing. I went inside anyway. I looked though everyone room as the smoke filled my lungs. They were no-were to be found. I knew I had to get out. As I got closer to the door my vision blacken and the next thing I knew I was laying in a bed in a strangers house." I sighed deeply as the memories became more real in my mind. Jakey came up and gave me a hug.
"I'm sorry Bryan. Like I said before once I learn how to go back in time we can figure it out. I smiled as I hugged him back.
"Now Jakey Truth or dare."
"Dare."
"I dare you..."
"I him softly and quickly on the cheek. I backed away.
"To tell everyone that we're dating." He blushed a deep dark red the smiled.
"Y...Yeah... w...we are dating."
————————————————————————
(Words 1549) Welp I hope you like the. Brakey thing I did for all you crazy shippers like me. I know that this wasn't to eventful breather than learning more about Bryan past. Still I hope you like it. Also thank you for a number five ranking