Trying to Remember

Hey before we start the new chapter I wanted to ask all of you if it would be okay to add my OC into the story? I have a OC for Bryan's Fnaf world and since this is a lot like a alternative universe it would be okay if I added her into the story. A bit about her is She is Bryan's Adoptive sister. She would join the Guild as a more side character. She would help everyone out and help the story move along a bit better. If you don't I understand sometimes adding a OC into the story makes it a bit confusing. Just tell me yes or no in the comments I won't be offended if you say no I understand.
————————————————————————
Bryan's Point of View
I was laying on my bed again. It was late at night but I couldn't sleep at least not now. I keep trying to remember that day. Why? Why out of all the days I had to forget something it had to be this day. The day that my parents died. I remember everything before and after just fine but everything's in between is just a fuzzy blur. That voice a whole ago told me that it wasn't time yet but why was it not? Frustrated I got out of bed quietly and went downstairs. I went into the center of the guild. Memories of all the times we had together went through my head. When we first meet. The bad and good times. At least their won't as many questions. I walked around unsure of what to do. No new missions and no answers to any the questions I had. Maybe there is something about memory loss in the books upstairs. I went back upstairs looking through the books to find books about erasing memories and books about changing memories but nothing else.
"Why are there books like this but no books about getting your memories back." I said a little angrily.
"Next time you should be more quiet Bryan." I looked behind me to see Lo'Pho.
"Sorry Lo'Pho just trying to see if I can find a way to get my memory back. I didn't mean to wake you up." I continued to look through the books to see if there was anything that I missed.
"You know sometimes the past is not what you need to look at sometimes you need to look forward not backwards."
"I know it's just I should at least know how my parents died..." My mind went to the darker side of my thoughts I tired to ignore.
"I just.... It was a fire sometimes I wonder if... if it was my fault..." My voice lingering I stoped trying to look through the book.
"Bryan do you not hear yourself right now how could you have done it? You love your parents as far as I can tell it would never be your fault."
"Come on you have heard of it too. People talking over your minds and making you not ever the terrible things I did. I did have a few dark magic bully's at my school..." I was surprised by myself I was talking about stuff I have never told to anyone before not even Jakey. Lo'Pho just looked at me not sure of what to say.
"Yeah... that was a long time ago I wasn't even eighteen... had to finish school and graduate without my parents seeing me... seeing how well I did.... I... I should probably stop I mean you probably don't want to hear about my story. If anything you probably just want to go back to sleep... I can go now..." Before Lo'Pho said anything else I went back into my room closing the door behind me. Locking it so Lo'Pho couldn't get inside. I fell and about doing that but not right now... I looked to my side to see Jakey still asleep thankfully. I laid back in my bed. No wonder we are falling apart we can't even...
"Bryan you left you window open." I heard Lo'Pho whispered. I look up and just like I expected to see Lo'Pho with his wings outside sitting on the window rim.
"Meet me outside I would like to talk to you more about this outside." He said. He then slowly opened his wigs and flew back outside. Knowing I had to see him I closed the window and got out of the room again. I went outside to see him with his wings still out looking at the night sky.
"Bryan I know we do not know each other that well but you can talk to me. I might even be able to help you. The reason why our Guild has slowly broken away is from the fact we do not really talk to each other. Most of it is my fault and I don't want to lose anyone else because of emotions." He looked at me and I saw something I have never seen before regret... Regret in his eyes.
"You really think you can get my memories back?" I asked as I walked closer to him.
"Yes. The only problem I have to figure out what is making you lose your memory."
"Something is making?"
"It only makes sense something that has to have a connection to you is making it so no-one can see it. I must ask thought did anything happen that seemed out of the ordinary?"
"Y...Yeah... a Voice... It said it is not yet time?"
"You do have a lot of unanswered questions let walk around and see if we can find any answers."