A Dragon's Rage

(Blood and bad fighting scene Ahead let's just say I'm bad at writing fighting scenes.)
Bryan's point of view
I smiled as I felt the blade go through his left shoulder. He staggered back in pain.
"Well then give it all you got Bryan this time I won't lose." He smiled and made black swords surround him and starts to fire them at all of us.
"Move!" Bri said as we all did our best to dodge the black swords. The dragon let out a roar and started to attack. Earth Dragons can not use fire but are very strong in combat.
"We need to split up. Some of us need to take care of the dragon and everyone else needs to be on Draken." Lo'Pho said as he opens his wings.
"W...we don't n...need to do... t..that." Jakey said.
"I...I can d...deal with the d...dragon." Jakey then ran up to the dragon.
"Be carful Jakey I do not want you to get hurt again!" Even Draken stoped fighting to see what Jakey would do. Jakey got close to the dragon and started to cast a spell. A blue magic cane from his hands and suddenly the dragon was stuck in place. Jakey stoped the Dragon in time. The Blue magic didn't stop though. He had to hold the spell for something that large.
"I...I c...can hold the s...spell for f...forever." He called to us. Elena decides to stay near him ready to fight if the spell brakes. We all know what that meant. Just like that we were all attacking him without a moment of hesitation. Bri went close range in her Fox form with Bri by her side. Me and Lo'Pho chose to attack from afar. He is badly out numbered.
"You know you can not win this fight Draken give up and we might spare you."
"I never wanted to win. I just needed Bryan's Dragon. Just because you lose a fight doesn't mean you lose the war." Suddenly he used his black magic and another dragon appeared. A dragon of ice. Within seconds of seeing the dragon it let out a icy blast as the ground beneath us turned into ice. I could nearly keep a grip.
"You deal with Draken I can do something about this Ice Dragon." I said as I did my best to get to the dragon. I quickly used a spell to met the ice on the ground. The ice Dragon used another ice beam. Fire Dragon Roar! I was able to deflect the spell from the ice dragon. That only seemed to anger it more. A roar was heard from the other side of the battle where Jakey was.
"I..I'm sorry I...I couldn't..." Jakey looked tired and warn out from what I can see.
"It's okay Jakey. You helped us a lot." Elena said to him. Something I wish I could do right now. I know the dragons has the chains around it like the shadow dragon but this time I could really hurt this dragon while doing it. Elena started to attack the Dragon and Jakey was suddenly right next to me.
"B...bryan can't you break the spell?"
"I don't think I can while I'm breaking the spell from one of them the other will attack me." Suddenly from the fighting I could hear Draken call out.
"Don't worry about them attack Bryan!" Why can I for once not be a target? The dragon ignoring Elena went to attack me as well as the ice dragon. I felt Jakey grab my hand. He tried to use his magic, but when he tired he was to weak to use it.
"Jakey get out of here!" I told him he can't fight very well with a sword. Suddenly I saw Lo'Pho and Kay come to us as the dragons surrounded me. They both looked like they were going to attack at the same time. I don't know how we are going to deal with this. Even when we were fighting one dragon we weren't able to fight it off. Without even thinking l, knowing I had to be ready for the worst I felt myself change into my Dragon form.
"Look we don't want to hurt you! I don't even know if you can understand me but stop fighting please. I know you don't want to do this." I said to them. I flew up into the air surprised they stoped there attack.
"Bryan what did you say?" Lo'Pho asked me.
"What? I was just telling them to stop." Without a moment later the closer there eyes and relaxed...?
"Okay how are you going that?" Elena asked me. Oh right she really hasn't seen me like this yet. I felt s burst of magic run though me as what I think is the spell breaking off the dragons." I looked down at Draken. He looked at me fear in his eyes that slowly turns into a realization.
"Of course! Why haven't I thought of it before!" He doesn't seem he want to tell me the rest of what he figured it out. I know we won, but I really wanted to do something he would forget. Out of my gut I said a spell I've never heard of before.
"Dragon Flame!" After that all I could see was flames. It's not like my Dragon Pillar when the flames shoot up into the air. It really did just surround me as one thing. I heard something loud at least it should of been from the flames. I felt myself move but at the same time no part of me was moving. I don't really know what's going on but I could feel myself fighting even though I wasn't moving. Soon I heard him cry out.
"Stop Please! I'll Go!" I heard footsteps then I flames around me shrink. I noticed that I was in a different area and I wasn't in my dragon form anymore.
"So what happened?" I asked.
"You... you turned into a flaming dragon to put it simply."
"What?!" I looked down at my hands to see if anything had changed about me and thankfully nothing happened.
"So What do we do now?"
"Let's just go back." We all nod in agreement.
————————————————————————
(Words 1066) Who Ho! Done! So hope you liked it!