Trying to Fix the Problem

Well I am still sick so two chapters? Probably. Also I did this picture above so I hope you like it. I know this book took to a crossover turn but I think you will like it hopefully. I will be doing this a few times but probably not as big as this. With that out of the way Let's gets started.
————————————————————————
(Fnaf) Bryan's point of view
I felt myself lifted into the air. I was outside? I landed on my back hitting the ground. I looked around to see? A cat human?
"Bryan did it work?" That cat person looked at me and ask. I backed away.
"W...Who are you? How do you know my name?" I asked standing up. Slowly backing up.
"G...guys I d...don't think t...That is our Bryan." A boy with blue hair who looked kind of cute said to the other people around them.
"Was that a portal to an alternative Universe?" A girl with brown hair and a red clothes said. The cat person came up to me looking at me.
"Your probably right. Since the portal has closed then that means our Bryan is stuck in your world.
"I'm sorry alternate universe?"
"Right, my name is Lo'Pho." The cat person said to me reaching out his hand to me.
"Jakey..." the Blue boy said.
"K. Nice to meet you other Bryan!"
"So this happens often?"
"Yeah."
"Okay then how do I get back? I just hope my Animatronics don't noticed I am gone."
"Anima- What?"
"Robots." I replied quickly.
"Okay, But he only way to bring you back is a portal. Do you have a portal in your world?"
"Yeah we do. Why?"
"At least we have one way." Lo'Pho said.
"One way?"
"We could just get another portal opened but we don't know how to get to your world." That makes sense.
"So we are stuck here waiting for the portal to open again?"
"Yes and no. We do not know if the portal will open in the same place."
"What's it like in your world?!" The girl asked excitedly comping up close to me. I backed up a little.
"Well, I own a amusement park with my Animatronics. There isn't that much you need to know about me." I replied honestly.
"D...do you have a boyfriend there?" Jakey asked nervously.
"No, but I do want one." We started to talk for a while but I wonder how my Animatronics are doing.
(FTO) Bryan's point of view
We went to back to what they call the portal room.
"So how does it work?" I asked.
"Well we just need to find out your coordinates."
Rockstar Freddy started to type on the computer. Not waiting to bother him I went to the other Animatronics.
"So your a mage?"
"Wizard." I told Baby. Still not use to their weird names.
"What else can you do?" The fox person asked me. I haven't caught there name yet.
"What's your name?"
"Rockstar Foxy."
"Okay just wanted to know. Well I can do a lot of Fire magic."
"Can you show us some?" Lefty asked.
"I mean I can I just can't show you a lot of it."
"Come on just two!" Helpy said.
"Okay just back up." I saw Rockstar Freddy stopping his work to watch me do my magic. I went to the center of the room and did my fire circle. I watched as the flames surround me making a symbol on the ground. Concentrating on my next spell I scream.
"Inferno Pillar!" O watched at the flames that surrounded the circle climb high into the sky. Barely missing the roof. Once the flames calmed down I felt the Fire Circle die and went back to the others.
"Does everyone has magic?"
"Yes, it's just some people don't use it. Some are brown with it some get there a little is from someone else. Like I did."
"What type of magic?" Rockstar Freddy said as he went back to the computer.
"My boyfriend, Jakey can control time."
"Boyfriend? Is Bryan gay?" Helpy said.
"I mean I am but that's something yo will have to ask Bryan about.
"Now I can really get his dating app started." Lefty said as he left out of the portal room.
"Other Bryan, can you come look at this for a second."
"Okay." I came up to Rockstar Freddy. I looked at the screen to see some weird symbols. I looked below to see a description. I read it carefully.
"This is my world, but why did you need me to look at it?"
"Well it looks like I can start opening it."
"But?"
"Well look like it needs someone form your world to open it too.
"Okay open it."
"Why?"
"I think someone will feel it and open it too." Rockstar Freddy turned on the portal and opened it. All we can do is wait.
(Fnaf) Bryan's point of view
We were there for a while. I couldn't help but wonder if it will ever open. All the sudden a kid ran toward us.
"Protecters!" He cries out and went up to us.
"What it is?"
"Someone is trying to open a portal!"
"Who?"
"I don't know but, is it weird to say it calling me?" I thought about that for a second.
"No I don't think so but I suggest you try and open it." The kid smiled as started to use what looked like magic. It opened a portal. I really hope this is my way home.
(FTO) Bryan's point of view
"Aces granted." A robotic voice said.
"So does that me we can go through?" The portal was a orange, blue and purple now.
"Yes. You should go through and make sure that out Bryan comes back safely.
"Don't worry I will. It was nice to meet all
of you." Smiling I jumped through the portal.
I got out of the portal meeting the familiar area where I jumped in. There I saw what looked like a reflection of me. He wore a red jacket with a white shirt long blueish grey pants and black shoes. His hair was less long and a lot neater than mine. He was less for and had brighter skin then me.
"Hi me?"
"Yeah So um do I just jump in now?"
"Yeah well um goodbye me? Can you close the connection once your back?"
"I will. Bye me." He jumped into the portal and moments later it was closed.
"Okay That was werid."
"Yeah let's hope something like that doesn't happen again." Jakey said and gave me a hug.
"Okay mission accomplished let's go." Lo'Pho said as we all walked back to the guild.