The Forest of Ashes

Bryan's point of view
The day went by quickly. Soon Night fell and everyone was asleep. Everyone but me. I laid in bed trying to figure out why I can't fall asleep. My mind is clear rather then me not being able to sleep. Nothing is making sounds that are bothering. I feel fine... I guess I'm having one of those nights. I looked around the room trying to get myself bored enough to fall asleep or something... this is going to be a long night...
I felt my eyes opened. Yes I fell asleep. I looked around the area to see myself... in the forest that burned down... in my dream. The flames on all the same trees were dead. The sky was still a heavy grey. At least from the sky I could see. The ashes around me acted like fog. I took a deep breath and immediately regret it. I started to go into a coughing fit from the smoke  and ashes around me. I put a hand over my mouth to help be breath better. I walked as the asked floated around. I felt it beneath me crouching like snow with every step I took. I walked aimlessly for someone to appear for something to happen. The father I walked I realized the less dense the ashes and smoke became.
In the distance I what is problem the last standing tree. It looked Ike's different from the trees that once stood. It wasn't like the dark oak I saw but more like a large oak tree. It was grey. It was bribed liked charcoal. I can't help but wonder how it's still standing. I went up to it reaching my hand forward. I soon felt the tree at the palm of the tree to hear it crackle at my touch. I pulled my hand back worries it would fall apart if I pressed it harder. I looked at my hand that was now black and grey. What am I suppose to do here anyway? Last time I was here was to get the message and watch this forest burn to the ground. I looked around this ash buried tree to find a hole leading under the tree. It is a tight squeeze, but I could get in. I felt the roots of the tree fun against my clothes and skin. It became a tunnel then a small opening. Inside the area I could feel leaves and vines run against everything around the area. The only reason I knew that was by putting my hand against a part of the wall. They felt alive not dead live everything above the ground. I slowly walked forward wondering if there is something I should see in here. Suddenly I get my hands touch something. The end of the area. I was about to lift my hands when I blearily felt the wall move down and up. It was so slow and almost had not difference, b it I knew their was a creature here. It was covered in the vines. I thinks it's sleeping but in a different way... I followed the creature through touch until I felt it's neck that turns into a head. I looked trying to figure out what this create sleeping under the vines was doing and how Kong's it been down here for. For a second it opens it eyes and it have off a orange glow...
I felt my eyes open in fear. I didn't shoot up from my bed. I was laying in my side facing the wall. I slowly moved myself up into a siting position. I looked to find Jakey and Oliver still sleep. The moon that I could see through my window meant it was going to be morning soon. I looked back at my hand to see the charcoal and smoke was gone from my hand. But the feeling of the creature was still there. This felt to real to be a dream. Not wanting to cause more of a ruckus from me waking up at night... we'll morning I laid back into the bed. I looked at the window to see the full moon filing the sky. In a few seconds I felt myself fall back asleep.
————————————————————————
(Words 780 embarrassing right?) I know today's chapter is really short. I just wanted to give you guys a chapter. My writers block is fading. I'm getting idea again but they are a huge mess and don't make snap sense. This was the only idea that I had that I felt like could be a good chapter. So hope you like it let's see if I can write again soon.