Bri?

Hey Bri is back! Yay. So um that all I have to talk about today so on with the chapter. I have a hard time citing details so I am just skipping ahead to after they see eachother...
————————————————————————
Bryan's point of view
I can't believe it. Bri is back. I went around the guild looking for her. I wanted to ask her some questions about what has happens to me lately. I found her in the library talking to Lo'Pho.
"So you say there was a Dragon attack a few days ago?"
"Yes. Thankfully no one was killed but some where injured badly."
"What happens exactly?"
"Well... oh Bryan I didn't know you were here."
"Sorry I just wanted to talk to Bri for a bit but it looks like you were telling her about the Shadow Dragon attacking."
"Talk about what Bryan?"
"Learning about this is more important."
Lo'Pho then explained about what happens during the fight.
"Bryan could you tell me what happened next?"
"I...um...well. I realized that the Dragon was under someone control. Kay went to look for the person that was controlling the dragon while I went to see if I could break the spell it was under."
"You know that it can be broken right?"
"I know but, I was, I broke the spell it was under. It flew away once I broke magic it had and..."
"Y...you broke it? Dark Dragon Magic? I...I tired for years and I couldn't."
"He did I saw it with my own eyes and Bryan you are leaving something out."
"Something our?"
"Well after this appeared on my arm." I rolled up my left sleeve so Bri can see it.
"I knew you would."
"What do you mean you?" She rolled up her own sleeve and on her left arm was the same mark that I had.
"Wait your a Dragon Protector too? What is going on?" Lo'Pho said looking at both of our marks. We both rolled down or sleeves.
"So you read my book?"
"Wait you wrote it?"
"Yes I did. BDQ. It stand for Bri Dragon Queen." I had an oh moment in my head.
"I should of know that it was you. It makes sense now." Lo'Pho said as he pulled out the book and gave it to Bri. She looked at the book and turned into the back page.
"I guess you tired to translate this?"
"Yes but I couldn't figure out what language it is."
"That's because the language isn't written down. Draconic is what it's call if you want an actually name for it. Everyone in my family knows it."
"I read it but does it really mean?"
"It's shouldn't be that hard to understand. It's the Protectors job to end the War Between Dragon and Humman." Wait our job? I just became one a few days ago.
"The war has last for longer than any war we have had. How will you stop it?" Lo'Pho said probably trying to process everything that happening
"Well so far our job is to look for someone. A Dragon who can return the peace. The knew King or Queen."
"There aren't any heirs left who will we find the right dragon." I said jumping into the mission. If this is what the Shadow Dragon wanted me to do and maybe My Fire Dragon also wanted me to do as well then I will do everything I can.
"We just have to look. They say you will know when you see them. That is not the most of our worries though as of right now. I know I have a lot to talk to you about but there is a lot more we need to do. Also Lo'Pho needs to tell me more about what has happened while I was gone."
"I understand thank you for telling me." I left the Library and went back downstairs. Okay so that's a lot to take in but I do have a lot of time to do that.
"Bryan!" I hear Kay said and gave me a hug.
"Hey Kay How is it going?"
"Everything is going good. We were just about to start a game want to join us?"
"Sure what's the game?"
"Monopoly."
"Okay this is going to take a while but hey I can not wait to see you lose."
"Yeah I like your hope but don't think you will win." Elena said.
"I...I am just ready to play the game. D...do we want to do team or anything?"
"No let's just do this normally." We all went to the table we were going to play this on.
"Okay Elena since you've been gone the longest you go first."
"Okay get ready to lose!" Then the game started.
————————————————————————
(845 words) I made the chapter shorter than usual to make is so you could have more time processing that happens in this chapter. Don't worry the next chapter should be at normal length but I hope you like it anyway l. Have a great night/day.