The Flames

Idk where this chapter is going to go so I am just guessing and writing a idea I had so sorry if it's messy. The reason why I didn't upload yesterday was because I had a writers block. Hope it's a decent chapter for you.
———————————————————————-
(During the fight)
Lo'Pho's point of view
We looked at Bryan in his dragon form floating above us. He looked at Draken filled with rage. He took out his staff then cast a spell I've never seen him use before.
"Dragon Flame!" Just like that Bryan was surround by flames. Slowly it seem to take a shape. The shape of of a dragon. It came out of Bryan he somehow transformed out of his Dragon form and went to the ground. I didn't look like it hurt him when he went to the ground. Bryan was just standing there s the Dragon If flames attacked Draken. It went thought him scratching him up clause deep burns and cuts along body. Through the pain he was in Bryan's Dragon seemed to calm more like it was releasing its anger at him.
"Stop please! I'll Go." Draken said with fear in his voice. The dragon of flames stopped attacking and Draken used his magic to teleport away. The Dragon looked back at Bryan. It ran at Bryan; the moment it touched Bryan the dragon disappeared. The flames went inside of him. Bryan opens his eyes and looked around for a second. What just happened?
(Present Time)
Bryan's Point of view
While we were walking back I explained to them what happened. The memory I got back. They didn't believe me at first so I let Jakey use his magic since it recovered to go back and time so they can see it for themselves. They all understand that I wasn't lying.
"So Draken really did kill your parents. What about what to remember before?"
"I don't know, I just woke up their after the fight. This time I'm sure there aren't any memories in between. Did you guys see anything that I didn't see?"
"No. Everything you describe us what we saw." Suddenly I felt a hug. It was Jakey.
"I...I'm sorry about that Bryan... I mean at least we can do something about it now."
"Yeah... at least we can." Soon we were back at the guild that looks untouched.
"So what do we do now that Draken disappeared? I don't think he is going to attack us again."
"I do not know in all honesty." (You and me same) Lo'Pho said obviously going into deep though.
"Bryan can you come upstairs for a bit with me?" Bri asked.
"Sure." I went upstairs with Bri. Not sure what everyone else will do. Bri lead me into her room.
"Bryan, do you know what happened when you did your spell?" She looked through some drawers pulling out a book with a pen.
"No, I just cast it. I was surrounded by flames the whole entire time right?"
"No, you were... after you cast the spell you were surrounded by flames but only for a few seconds. A dragon made from the flames attacked Draken, but then the flames went back inside you." She started to write something inside her book.
"Why are you writing this down?"
"I just never seen a spell like that casted before so I'm writing it down. One more question. With your Dragon form. When did you first transform. I think it was at the Magic Games, but at the same time I don't really know."
"Your right it wasn't. That was my second time. The first time I did was when Chris tries to take away my magic. I don't know how, but I didn't and I was able to get to a red part of the forest where we started a fire so I could get Lo'Pho and Jakey's help." She also wrote what I said down.
"It looks like you've done a lot more than I thought you did. I think you just created a new spell Bryan. Dragon Flame. In my old book the Dragon spirit I never fixed it up. When I was a lot younger I thought it was impossible until I learned that what happens to you happens to all Dragon Slayers. I really need to fix that up..." Her Words trialed for a second.
"I was happy to help then?"
"You can leave now Bryan. Tomorrow... we will just see what it brings."
————————————————————————
(Words 808) told you ming blank I'm really sorry but this is all I got. I will try my best to think of something better soon. Sorry that is short too... I mean this is a lot shorter than it normally is. Until this stupid mind black will go away in this story I'm stuck to where I am.