Time magic

So um my mind is kind of blank here so this chapter is kind of a filler in a way.
———————————————————————
Jakey's point of view (didn't see that coming did you.
Once we finished the game; we all went back to our rooms. Bryan was reading a book on his bed. I didn't want to other him do I left the room getting loss in my thoughts. I hate to keep it a secret from him but it's for the better. I can go back in time it just doesn't work in the way I hoped. It happens when my emotions really get out of control. Someone how I end up wishing to go back and I do. Sometimes is decades before I was alive. Sometimes it's only the day before. I don't know how I come back from being there, but I still do. Maybe Bryan has the right idea in reading something. I looked through the books and found a book about time magic. I sat down in a desk nearby and started to read.
Time Magic and how to use it
How to get time magic pages 1-5
Consequences Pages 6-15
Types of time magic 16-27
Well I found what I was looking for. I turned to that page looking through each section until I found what I need.
Going back in time
A lot of time manipulators don't even have the ability to do this. If you are one of those lucky souls then this book can not show much. From other time manipulators the best way to start is doing it through s friends memories. Once you are used to it try your own then with enough practice you can go back in time freely as long as you remember the rules of time.
This was all I needed. Putting the book away I ran into the room me and Bryan share.
"BRYAN!" If he wasn't against the wall he would of fallen back but instead kept out of bed. Dropping the book he was reading.
"Jakey?! Are you okay what's wrong!" Bryan said quickly looking at me. He had fear in his eyes.
"S...sorry I didn't mean to scare you but I think I can go back in time..." I looked at the book on the ground. A faded red with it titled Dragon History. I picked it up from the ground.
Sorry I didn't mean to."
"It's fine but you can go back in time?!"
"I mean I...I can try I just need you to focus on a memory."
"Sure I can do that." We held each other hands. I focused on the energy inside me. Trying to make it so we could go back in time. But nothing happened.
"It doesn't look like it's working."
"I...I don't think it is... I'm sorry Bry..." Bryan gave me a hug.
"Don't blame yourself you'll get it eventually."
"T...thanks." I could feel my face heat up as I did.
"I am going to go on a walk. I'll see you around Bryan." I left the room to find Oliver. I need to think more about this.
Bryan's point of view
I watched as Jakey left the room. Next time can he not give me a heart attack. I was really worried that something was wrong. I looked at the book going back to where I was.
Non-verbal magic
Most Dragons do not teach there students how to do it. Usually it becomes so natural that they are able to do t without casting the spell. If you want to learn this technique you first must know a spell by heart how it feels, how to cast it. Start by trying to say the spell in your mind. Once you are able to do that you will get used to saying less loud in your mind until you don't even need to think about it.
I don't know why I keep reading the training section in this book. I am learning a lot even learning what type of spells other dragon slayers use. Mine was actually hard to find. A thought coming back to my mind I turned my page back to a certain spot that caught my interest a while ago.
Dragon Spirit
Dragon Slayers will never learn this spell. The only reason this is added in is for educational purposes. Dragon spirit is a spell from legend. The dragons say it happen when the dragon inside of the Slayer is finally unlocks. No one know what happens when this happens all they know is that it has never happened before. If you the reader figure out how to do this please write in this extra place i've left below.
Weird. Interested I went to the back of the page to find initials B.D.Q. Werid Who is B.D.Q? Sighing I placed the book aside. Now there are even more unanswered question.