One more Fight part 1

The title is hinting the truth. This story is almost over. Don't worry there are still a few chapter but not very many. I'm sorry about my lack of updating, I just got very busy. Now with the announcements out of the way. Let's get to the fight you've all been waiting for.
————————————————————————
Bryan's point of view
I opens the door to Draken's Office. I was ready to fight. Ready to kill him for all that he has done. The lights were off. I walked inside worth caution and used my magic to light the candles in the area. There was nothing there. No papers, supposed, Laos, anything just a table and the candles around the area. On the table there was by the looks of it a single mark on the table. More like a sentence... I read it carefully it's words forever engraved into the small wooden table. What you are looking for is outside. Outside? What could that me..... Crap.
"Guys it's a trap!" I called out to them. I ran outside to the tunnels exit and sure enough Draken was there looking at the few dragons that were still here.
"Hello Bryan, or should I also say Ignatius."
"Ignatius who in the world it Ignatius?" I asked to Draken. He walked up to me and looked at me in the eye. I took a few steps back.
"You know something else happens last night. The way I left you that night you should of died. I had to look deep into thousands of libraries to find what I was looking for. I finally did."
"What did you find then?" I asked wanting to get some more answers to questions that I have.
"Ignatius, he never told you his name did he? That is your Dragon's name. He is here."
"My Dragon isn't here, he has been gone for over two years."
"Are you so sure about that?" He suddenly ran up to me with a sword in hand. He tries to hit me, but I move out of the way.
"Bryan!" It was Jakey. Everyone else was staying near the dragons. If the help Draken might use them. I attacked back, but also missed.
"Of course." I went up to swing my sword and needed up cutting his face. He put his hand to his face. I could feel the anger run through him.
"You still don't remember everything Bryan." He used his magic and suddenly I was back in my buying house. It was when we were fighting each other. We were both a bloody mess burned and tired. The other Draken looked at my younger self and ran away. I was still their. The roof tore open from the claws of a dragon. I ran outside to see my dragon, he was there that night. He did morph now looks like a adult dragon. He was right a black dragon with silver scales. I watched them fight knowing I couldn't do anything. My Dragon pinned the other Dragon. He let out a low growl and got off of him. He looked at my Dragon then flew away they both didn't look that good. My Dragon suddenly collapsed to the ground.
"Crap..." I ran up to him. I went near his face and started to pet his scales and his breathing became shallow.
"No no no no. Is there anything I can do? I can't let you die on me. Maybey I can get help?" My mind went through millions of things I could do.
"There is only one thing you can do Bryan, I hope it wouldn't have to come to this..." suddenly flames surrounded us. I was confused and scared, but mainly worried for this friend.
"Looks like you get to be the Fire Dragon's Vessel Bryan." Then the memory went black.
————————————————————————
( words 684) Look I know this chapter is very short. It's just that I feel so bad about the wait and I hustled wanted to get this out. So the part two should be extra long. I hope you like the chapter anyway and understand.