A Dragon's Echo

Heh heh kill me. I am really sorry. One of my stories got really popular and I forgot about this one. Again I am really sorry. I hope you like this chapter. This chapter is going to be very short and I am really sorry.
————————————————————————
Bryan's point of view
Weeks have past and now.... I'm ready. I looked around the arena. The Grand Magic games. I am fighting someone with earth abilities. I never got their name though. Not like that matter. We have something planned. I looked around again and knew what we had to do. The Fight started and we fought. It was a blur, I don't remember most of it. In truth I don't remember most of what happened these last few weeks. That's okay thought. I think that will end now. We fought. I remember feeling cuts and rock.... most of my memory was fading out as I let Ignatius take control. In the end he got out of me. He stood their in front of me real fans full. No trick just him. He was able to fight of the opponent without me having to do anything and this time he didn't leave.
After that everything seemed to come together. Ignatius gained his power again and we were able to bring peace to the dragons and humans. For now and forever their will not be anymore fighting.
I stand with the Guild helping my Dragon whenever I could. Me and Jakey grew closer together and in the end... we got married.
Even now I still stand with my dragon and I am ready. Ready for what happens next.
————————————————————————
Yeah this is going to be a summary since in the end I lost me need to write this and I am really sorry for that. I wanted to thank you again for everything for reading this story. I am thinking of writing three new ideas and I wanted to know what you think.
1) Bryan has a life with his animatronics and learns he is different getting memories from past lives and at the same time dealing with being a third of a monster that's to his sister Aylin. (My oc.)
2) My street fans. I have my Oc and I might want to do a sorry based off of her. It's probably one of my lower of the choices, but I still want to do it.
3) FavremySabre dies (?) in the Steve saga and gets a life in the new world. The world of Fairy Tail Origins.
That's it. I might edit the book over time, but the storyline is done. I am really sorry again for not writing a proper ending,
This is the first story I got that got me so popular so I am happy you like it and that maybe you will read my others ones too.
-IcyWillowSong