The Lair

Last night I was about to fall asleep and now I HAVE A IDEA! Thank goodness so here is the chapter for today I hope you like it.
————————————————————————
Bryan's Point of view
I woke up the next morning with Oliver purring in my face.
"I'm up..." I yawned and Oliver jumped on my chest in satisfaction and jumped into the floor. I got with the dream still in my mind. What was that about? I got up and making sure I had everything in me I went downstairs. I was surprised to see Jakey wasn't in his bed. Looks like I was sleeping in today. I went downstairs Oliver following me. I went downstairs to find everyone eating. Wait why didn't anyone wake me up?
"Guys? I'm sorry but no-one woke me up? Are you possessed?" I asked seriously worried. Kay was the first to speak.
"I tried, but I couldn't. I did everything I could but...."
"It was very strange. In the end we decided it was just you recovering from your magic energy loss from yesterday."
"Okay... well.... What are we going to do today then?" I asked.
"I was going to go through some of the easier missions and get these done and over with." Jakey said.
"Want me to do them with you?" I asked.
"Yeah that would be great." He smiled. Disney is been a while since I got to spend time with Jakey alone.
"Then go already!" Kay said happily. Pushing me to Jakey.
"Looks like we should get going then?" I asked Jakey. He nodded. Jakey gets up then we start going to the first mission.
-After a few missions.-
"We finished out last mission in the mountains.  Apparently someone found a snails that lived up here and wanted us to get it back for them. "Well that's all of them. We should head back now."
"Already? We still have the rest of they day. Why don't we do something fun!"
"Sure but can we get some where warmer? I'm freezing."
"Yeah we probably should." We started to walk back the snow from the memo rain crunching at our feet. I looked around and saw no-one around. I looked into the distance and saw a tree? There aren't any other trees around the area.
"Do you see that?" I asked pointing to the tree.
"Yeah... it's just a tree. Let's just go..." Jakey started to walk, but I felt something pull me toward it.
"Hey um.... Maybey we should check it out." Jakey even thought I could tell was freezing nodded.
"Don't worry after this we can do something somewhere warmer." I promised him.
"Okay." We walked up to the tree. It, it looks like the tree in my dream. I went up to it and touched it. It wasn't burn but everything about it looks to familiar.
"Okay it's just a tree?" He said confused with what I was doing. I looked around the tree and sure enough there was a hole leading under it.
"Jakey this isn't just a tree." He came up to me and saw the hole.
"We are g...going to have to go in it. Aren't we?"
"Yeah. I'll go first." I crawled through the hole. Soon I was meet with something different from before. A room that lead into a door. Jakey came in behind me. He seedy understood that we had to be quiet. I slowly opens the door and saw another hallway. Instead there were what loonies like cells. It was to dark to see what was in them. I pulled out my staff which gave us a bit of light. I went up to the closest cell. Nothing. I went to the next one to see... A dragon. The Ice Dragon from before. It looked at me and Jakey getting closer to the bars. It looked to the left then went back to the Ed he of this large cage.
"B...Bryan.... it's the..."
"Yeah... something... this place is obviously important. I went left to where the Ice dragon was looking at. Each cage seemed to hold a dragon none of them caught my interest except a Shadow dragon. I couldn't tell what color it's eyes were since it was asleep. It was giving off a strange energy. I shook the feeling away and continued to walk with Jakey. Soon we reached the end of the area and I saw.... a door with a light in it. Carefully I looked inside and saw... Draken? He was talking to himself, but I couldn't hear a single thing.
"We should go. NOW!" I said a poorly loudly. It seemed that Draken didn't hear us so we carefully made our way out of the lair. Once we got out we both sighed with relief.
"Okay... I don't think he noticed us...."
"We really should get back now but this time we should go back to the guild." I nodded then we went back to the guild to share the good and bad news to everyone one.
———————————————————————-
(Words 932) Guys I just realized this. I'm actually really close to fishing the story. Yes I'm the person who finishes stories so ripen can be satisfied. I absolutely hate it when they end a story at a cliffhanger than disregard the story. It's happened to me so many times that I decided that if I even feel like I need to stop a story I would at least give everyone the ending. Just thought you guys would like to know that. Again sorry that my mind is currently broken.