Invader

Hey guys thank you again for all the support. Sorry that I haven't had a normal schedule to when I do chapters. My mind is still at a blank at some things so I want to make sure that everything I write down makes sense. Well hope you like the chapter anyway.
————————————————————————
Bryan's Point of View
We ran the whole entire way back to the guild. By the time we got there we were so out of breath we had to wait about five minutes until we went inside so we could tell everyone what happened. Once we finally caught our breath we went inside.
"Guys!" I called out to everyone.
"Jakey? Bryan?" I heard Lo'Pho say. He was upstairs probably in the library. He came downstairs and probably noticed how tired we were.
"Did something go wrong with one of the mission?" He asked as he pulled out his staff ready to fight.
"No, we found something..." Jakey said and looked around to see the others coming down.
"We found him, Draken... he's in the mountain. He has a lot of dragons."
"Dragons? How many?" Bri said the second person to get to us as Kay and Elena followed behind her.
"I...I don't even know it was a h...hallway filled with them, all caged up." Jakey was trying to remember hoe many their were but even I don't remember.
"Well what are we doing here? We need to go and get Draken before he..."
"We need a plan. We can't just face all those dragons at once. We need to get them out of there first. Bri is there a limit to dragons you can have under your control at once?" Elena asked.
"Yes I think it's three. We need to get as many dragons out of there at once or we won't stand a chance against them." We all nodded understanding what we are going to have to do.
"H...he has his lair in the mountains. Under a tree. There are p...probably other ways to get in because the dragons wouldn't be able to f...fit through the entrance we found."
"Okay so when we get in their we need to find all of the exits. Next we need to find a way to get them out of the cages."
"There is a office that Draken was in. There might be keys in their."
"I can do that if needed." Lo'Pho suggested and we all agreed he would be the best choice for that.
"We are doing this tonight then?" Lay asked.
"We don't know if he was us, so yes." Soon we had a well thought out plan from what me and Jakey know about the lair.
"I'm ready if you are." I pulled out my sword and everyone did the same.
"Let's go."
-Time skip brought to you by walking.-
By the time we got their the moon was in the sky. It was hard to see with how cloudy it was. It was even colder then when we were here earlier. Soon we saw the tree.
"Is that it?"
"Yeah."
"Let's stay quiet from now on." I nodded as we tried our best to be quiet which is hard with the snow on the ground; crunching with every step we took. We got to the tree as we went to the tunnel. I went in first I kept my staff out so I could see where I was going. Then I got to the small hallway with the door leading to where all the other dragon are. Soon everyone else came down. I opens the door to se that most of the dragons in the cages were sleeping. Bri went up to one of the cages. She gave a sad smile as she petted the scales of one of the sleeping dragons. The Dragon stirred and I realized it was the ice dragon from before.
"Don't worry we will get you out of here." Bri said the the dragon.
"Lo'Pho Draken should be at then end of the hallway to the left see if there is anything their." Lo'Pho then started his way. We looked at the bars we couldn't do any spells but it not like they would do anything. Soon Lo'Pho came back to us carrying some keys. He gave each of us some. We all went to different cages unlocking them and waking up any of the sleeping dragons. I had one more key on me that matches the shadow dragon's cage I saw earlier. I went up to him and tried to wake him up. He lifted his head the put it back down.
"Lo'Pho." I said in a whisper scream voice. He came to me.
"Bryan?"
"There's something wrong with this dragon. I thinks is sick or injured." Lo'Pho went up to it.
"I can try a healing spell, but dark and light magic don't mix that well."
"If it does work come back alright we will find another way." I left the cage do Lo'Pho could do his healing spell on him. It looks like they found a exit since most of the dragons went in the hallways.
"Bri is that all of them?" Kay asked.
"I think so Bryan?"
"One of them is injured. Lo'Pho is seeing if he can heal him." Bri nodded. Most of the dragons there were 13 out here didn't know what to do.
"Okay, we freed you find new hiding places and warn any dragons you find about this man. We will do our best to stop him." Just like that All the dragons flew in different directions. Once we couldn't see them I went back to Lo'Pho to see how this Dragon was doing.
"Lo'Pho?"
"It's working, but I won't have enough time or energy. We are going to have to find another way to get this dragon out of here." I went up to the dragon to stroke it scales.
"Is it sick or injured?"
"Both. My magic isn't working because of it having dark magic." Suddenly Bri was in the cave with us.
"Is this the Dragon?"
"Yes. Can you do anything about it?" Bri looked at the Dragon.
"I could, but I need a lot of supplies and time which we don't have."
"Looks like we just need to deal with Draken first." I looked around.
"Was Draken their in the office?"
"Yes, he was working on something I don't know what but he was."
"Okay let's see if we can surprise him."
————————————————————————
(Words 1100) Yay the chapter is done! I hope you liked it.