Chapter 11

***Eliza's POV***

Tension on the bus and it was only the first day. Jennifer, Naomi, and Hannah were all mad at each other for different reasons and none of them were talking to each other. Ryne and Ridge were so shaken up over the augrument they involved themselves in and thought Hannah, Naomi, and Jenn would be mad at them for it. Jase and Isaiah were so worried about the girls that they worked themselves up into panic attacks. Maddie, Tae, and Carrie all tried to talk to the Runaway June girls, but they wouldn't speak at all. Even Mike and Tuck took shots, but it didnt work. Rocky and Marissa thought they were all being petty and needed to grow up and stop acting like kids. They were just annoyed with all the anxiety and tension between everyone. I couldn't really blame them, though. The bus was so quiet that I didnt even really know what to do with myself. I walked to the lounge in the back and sat down with Tuck.

"How is everyone?" He asks. I guess I was the unofficial leader of our crew, so I knew everything. I lean into him.

"Most of the kids are asleep. I think Ridge may be writing, but Jase, Isaiah, and Ryne were so upset they all fell asleep. Rocky and Riss are asleep too. Naomi and Hannah's lights in their bunks are on, so I guess they're up" I say.

"This tour wasn't supposed to be like this. The dream reunion turned into a nightmare" He says.

"I'll say. But at the end of the day, I don't understand how anyone can be mad and upset because what's done is done and that's not going to change. You face it and move on. That's life" I say.

"Well, our girls are like you and have anxiety about everything. The boys are just worried about them because they love them" He says.

"You know, I want to say that Hannah is the one to blame because she wasnt truthful about what she was doing with her ex, but I understand everything. It was her business and not Naomi and Jenn's. I get that they're upset because she wasnt honest, but they don't have to know everything" I say.

"Yeah, and I think Naomi and Jenn know that too. I think they're mad because they love Hannah so much" He says. I raise an eyebrow. "I mean, think about it. He was a absolute jerk to Hannah when they were married and then divorced her for something that has no control over. There were countless times that Naomi and Jenn found her sobbing, or drunk because she was so heartbroken. They built her back up, and now she put herself in the position to be tore down again. They're pissed at her because they love her more than anything" He explains.

"You want to know a lesson that Hannah taught me way back when?" I ask. He nods. "I...I was mad at you and Tae because you guys kissed. Hannah was the one that sat me down and she said...'you can be pissed and hate them both, but at the end of the day, you love them like nobody's business, and you always forgive the people you love'. I hope they get there".

"Well, did you forgive me?" He asks.

"How could I not? I love you" I say. He smiles.

"And I love the girls, but not right now" We hear a voice say. I look over and see Hannah standing there. She had obviously been crying. She sat down beside us.

"Do I need to give you your own advice?" I ask.

"No. I need you to kick me in the ass" She says.

"Stand up" Tuck jokes. I hit his chest, but she laughed.

"I should have listened to you, Liza. You and Ridge both told me to end it, but I didn't" She says.

"It's in the past. End it now and make up with the girls" I say.

"I did. I blocked him on everything. He can't get in touch with me now" She says.

"Good. Step 1 is complete" I say.