Chapter 46

When we got back to Phoenix, we all decided to go to dinner. We hadn't gotten the chance to have a Friday family dinner in almost a year. The only difference was this time, Jonah, Josh, Kane, and Jake wouldn't be with us and Easton would be. We went to a local restaurant that sat up on a hill that overlooked a beautiful mountain view.

"It's nice to be like this again. Especially with East" Ryne says. She had given him that nickname.

"It's crazy that this all ends soon" Rocky adds. "Riss and I aren't usually in on the action or anything, but not seeing you guys on stage all the time is going to be weird".

"You guys are just as important to this show as we are" Jennifer says.

"If not, more important" I add in. They both smile.

"This tour has been something special. I hate to say goodbye to it" Maddie says.

"Me too. So many thing have happend. Fights, Marriages, Babies. It's been a wild ride" Tae says.

"Well, we are Wilder Women" Carrie says. We all smile.

"You know, it's kind of close to thanksgiving, why dont we all say what we're thankful for" Tuck says. "I'm thankful that God gave me the chance to build a life in Nashville with my wife and daughters". I smile and take his hand in mine.

"I'm thankful that twenty three years ago, you packed me up and dragged me out here" I say. Maddie went next.

"I'm thankful that I've got the spend what seems like forever touring the world with my ride or die. Then my babies, and now a new grandbaby" Maddie says.

"I'm going to second that. Two girls from Texas and Oklahoma. Now we're here" Tae adds on.

"Mike and I have a ton to be thankful for, but I think the biggest thing is our kids. Everything we do, we do for you guys" She says. "And Ridge, we are so baying thankful for you. You're the best daughter we could've asked for".

"I'm gonna add to what mama said, but I'm  going to say you're the best wife ever. I-I don't know what the future holds for us, but the past right months have been amazing, so I can only imagine what's to come. There's no one else I'd rather spend this life with" Isaiah says. Ridge kisses him. It was kind of weird to see her as a married woman now.

"I can't top that. But, I love you so much Isaiah Fisher" She says and nuzzles into his chest.

"Well, I can tell you what I'm thankful for" Ryne starts. "Jason and Easton. I never knew you could love someone so much that you just met, but I know what it's like everytime I look into those brown eyes".

"I can second that. I didn't know if I had what it takes to be a father, and I still don't, but the love that I have for my son and Ryne is something I've never felt before" Jase says.

"I'm thankful that I have a family like this one" Marissa says. We all smile at her.

"I am too. And I am thankful that we've got to grow up the way we have. With so many incredible women to look up too, and great men too" Rocky adds. Jennifer put her arm around her and hugged her from the side.

"We're thankful that we've had you amazing kids in our lives" Jennifer says. "And I couldn't ask for better sisters and touring partners than these knuckleheads".

"Me either. This tour had really taught me that through thick and thin...family always wins" Naomi adds. "I'm thankful that you guys have helped me realize this". We all look to Hannah. She takes a deep breath.

"I'm grateful to have something so amazing with you all that makes saying goodbye to this tour so hard" She says. "Every single one of you all have helped me grow in some way, and I don't have the words to tell you how thankful I am for that. I love you guys".

"We all love you too" Ridge says.

"Yeah, like mama always says...".

"Love is the most important thing" Everyone says together. We all had that saying down by now.