#1 Teasing

Katsuki Bakugou💥
So you would be teasing Bakugou calling him names like Poprock, Firecracker, Blondie Locks ect. and he would fire back with a smirk and some dirty comment like, "You weren't complaining about my quirk when we were playing punishment games last night." And you'd either be a blushing mess or start yelling at him depending on your personality.

🇨🇦 Shoto Todoroki🇨🇦
You both would be cuddling and you'd bring up how you really needed to do your homework and try to get up but he would just tighten his hold on you and tell you no. Then he'd start kissing your neck and slowly run his hand down your thigh and then when you decide you want to you know 😏 he gets up smirking and says "okay go do your homework."

🥦Izuku Midoriya🥦
He would try teasing you by flirting and kissing your neck but It'd backfire on him because you make dirty comment and he'd end up a stuttering blushing mess with you smirking and turning the tables and doing what he was just doing to you to him. Although he may be a little disappointed you got the upper hand he'd have no objections.

⚠️Eijiro Kirishima⚠️
You'd both be teasing each other, flirting, kissing, touching, and he'd be like "Baby, you're making me hard." And you'd think it's pun until you look down and see that he's serious and you would become a flustered mess and he'd start teasing you about it and rubbing against you.

Denki Kaminari⚡
He'd basically make a bunch of dirty jokes and horrible puns.

🏃Tenya Iida🏃
He'd just keep on telling you how beautiful (or handsome) and smart you are and you'd keep telling him he's lying and he'd get tired of it and say, "Well then beautiful/handsome, would you like me to show you?" And you'd become wide-eyed and speechless.

😏Neito Monoma😏
You guys are lying down and he's playing with your hair and he keeps telling you that he's hotter than you are and you keep rolling your eyes and disagreeing. This keeps going on for a while but when you're about to fall asleep he whispers in your ear, "Yeah, you're right. You're definitely hotter." Then he'd kiss your head and snuggle up against you as you slept.

💜Hitoshi Shinso💜
He'd brag about how he's so much cooler than you and you'd get annoyed and yell at him. He'd kiss you to shut you up and say, "Calm down. You don't understand how lucky I am to have you."

🔥Dabi🔥
You'd tell him how he's always so serious and boring and he'd say, "If you want me to be fun I can show you fun." And you'd smirk and say. "Is that so." And you know what happens next.

🐙Tamaki Amajiki🐙
Honestly you're the one doing all the teasing. He's just way too easily flustered to even try. When you are teasing him though you take it to a whole other level to make sure he's a blushing, stuttering, embarassed mess. But you make up for it with giving him lots of love and cuddles.