KinkTober Day 1: Mommy

Y/n L/n had been doing her hero work late a lot lately. And Izuku was completely fine with that, Except for one tiny factor. He was extreamly sexually frustrated. Honestly he just wanted her on top of him. He wanted to scream her name, he wanted her to pull his hair. He just wanted her so fucking bad.

So he did something he wouldn't normally do.

Y/n came home and was about to walk into her shared bedroom with the number 1 hero, only to here some sounds that made her heart drop. "Y-Y/n!!" He moaned out.

A smirked then made it's way to the h/c-ette/blonde's face. She quietly opened the door and slipped out of her hero suit, all without Izuku noticing, though he was a bit preoccupided currently. She then moved his hand and stradled him.

"What do you think you're doing baby?" She smirked evilly.

"M-mommy." Izuku gulped.

"Did i give you permission to play with yourself Izu?" She asked with growl.

"N-no, mommy." He replied looking away.

"I didn't think so. I think you need to be punished." The girl growled. She then leaned over him slightly, causing the green haired boy to moan.

She tied his hands to the bed post and then made her way down. She knew he was watching her every move, so she made sure to look him in the eye as she had her way with him.

She slowly licked his tip, watching him shutter and try to get out if his restaints. She then licked the vain and stopped. She was teasing him and he knew it. He kept pulling on the restraints but then realized they were qurik nullifying ropes.

He whinned and so she took him into her mouth. She slowly bobbed her head, still teasing him.

"M-mommy, please. Please stop teasing me." Izuku cried.

Y/n then complied and bobbed her head faster.

"Ahhh, Mommy." He moaned out as he came.

She then swallowed his seed and untied him. "You've been such a good boy. I think you can have a reward now." She said with a smile.

"You ready baby?" She asked as she hovered over his member.

Izuku could only nodded.

Y/n then lowered herself causing them both to moan. "Fuck Izu." Y/n growled.

"Mommy!" Izkuku yelled.

Y/n then started moving. Starting out fairly slow and then quickly picked up speed. "F-fuck Izu, I'm gonna-" The h/c-ette/blonde didn't get to finish her sentence as they both came.

"Fuck, I love you Izkuku." Y/n breathed heavily.

"I- I love you too Y/n." Izkuku responded just as much out of breath.