Bakugou x reader comfort/angst Part 1

So I feel like shit right now, because my family is just..... yeah..... so I decided I was going to do a comfort chapter for one of my comfort characters.
TW: Mental abuse, gaslighting.

"You're worthless. You'll never be anything! You understand that, don't you?! You always play the victum! You act like things are so bad, but there are people who have it worse! Do you remember all the things we've bought you, we've given you so much and that's still not enough for you is it?! GOD YOU JUST NEED EVERYTHING?! I have to help your cousin do her homework and you're over here asking to go to the fucking mall with your friends. God, can't you do anything right. And i saw that you went in the fridge without asking. What the hell do you you think you were doing. I already told you, 3 meals a day and one snack."

This had been going on for an hour now. All Y/n did was ask to go to the mall with their friends, then go to their best friend Bakugou's house afterwards. That was all it took to start the hurrican in her house.

The teen silently looked at the floor crying. She didn't think she had done anything wrong, yet their mother seemed to think differntly. It was always like this. The h/c-ette/blonde could just breath loudly and they would get backlash for it. Then somehow their cousin was always the vitcum, whether the situation included her or not.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I won't do it again just please please let me leave." They pleaded. Their mother than glared at them harshly and stopmed away, complaining about what a useless child they had.

The teen then quickly ran up to their room to pack a bag. They then texted the group saying they couldn't meet at the mall and that they'd be going straight to Bakugo's

They then took their bike and rode over there as fast as they possibly could. Once they got their they texted Bakugou saying that they were there and he imeaditly opened the door with his arms out streach. They e/c eyed teen then fell into their best friends arms and cried. Bakugou in turn rubbed soothing circles on their back and was petting their head.

"Hey shhhhhhh. It's okay. You'll be alright. I'm here for you. We don't even have to talk about it. I'm your best friend, I'm here for you whenever you need it. How about we go inside and cuddle and watch some crappy Netfilx romance movies." Bakugou told them, hugging them tightly.

For the rest of the night Y/n and Bakugou cuddled in Bakugou's bed watching shitty netflix romance movies.