Adult! Bakugou x Pregnant! Reader

Before I start this one I'd like to say, I do always try and make oneshots and scenarios gender neutral for you guys, gals, nonbionary pals and everything inbetween. This one was requested though so I did it. I'm not trying to make anyone feel excluded because that was not my intention. I'm sorry if I do. I love you all very much and thank you for reading.

Requested by moie344

Bakugou walked into his house with a sigh. It had been another long day at work, but that was to be expected from a hero. You were usually at work with him, you also bring a pro hero and all, but you were currently at home on maternity leave.

He realized you were cooking something weird again. "What is it this time?" He asked with a sigh as he came into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around you. He looked at what you had in your hands and made a disgusted face. "Is that Nutella and French fries?" He asked majorly grossed out.

"Yes it is, do you have a problem with it Bakubutt?" You asked with your mouth full."

"First of all don't talk with your mouth full." He said.

You smirked. "Not the first time you've said that to me know is it?" You said. This comment caused Bakugou's face to turn bright red.
"Sh-shut up dumbass." He said flustered.

You laughed at him and he sighed. "So how's the little kicker doing?" He asked.
"Pretty sure he's gonna be just like his father. A fiesty, hot headed piece of work." You laughed as you rubbed your stomach.

"I am not a piece of work." He pouted.
"Oh, but you're the other ones." You chuckled.

"Shut up." He mumbled into your neck.
"Babe, I'm hungry." You pouted.

"Y/n you just ate." He sighed.
"But I want tacos." You pouted.
"Fine, from where?" He asked.

"Taco Bell." YOu said happily.
"You're too fucking cute." He mumbled to himself, while shaking his head.

You guys spent the night eating tacos and watching an anime of your chosing. WHich just happened to be Ouran. Though Bakugou turned it off and made you go to bed with him 'cause you were totally crushing on Hikaru which made him jealous.

You were happy with your little family. Everything was perfect.

(Not edited)