Todoroki x Reader: Hanahaki Disease Part 2

Requested by TamaTamaAmajiki

Please listen to the song for a better experience.

If I die Young
Burry me in satin
And lay me down
On  a bed of roses

No one had noticed how distant Bakugou had been recently. He hand't really been hanging out with his friends, or being loud and rude. But some how no one noticed.

He had just been so flaky recently, and the reason was the flowers he had been coughing up for a person who had feelings for someone else.

Todoroki ran into the classroom and told Aizawa what had happened, tears streaming down the bi-colored haired boys face.

Sink me in the River
At Dawn
Send me away with the
Words of a love song

Bakugou felt his stomach drop. He knew what this meant. He was next. He wasn't going to make it to tomorrow. He sucked in a breath and quickly left the classroom feeling his throat hurt. He knew what it meant.

He ran into the bathroom and through up beautiful blue daisy petals. He joined the rest of the class, crowding around Y/n's dorm.

Lord make me a rainbow
shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when
She stands under my colors

There they lie, white roses surrounding them on the bed, covered in their crimson blood. It was a beautiful and horrendous sight all in one.

A funeral was held for Y/n the next day and Bakugou was lucky he lived to see that.

Each of the students left a black rose in Y/n's coffin. They chose black because both red and white brought some horrible memories.

The paster spoke, and everyone shared something they remembered and loved about Y/n, something she told Todoroki she wanted to happen if she were to ever pass prematurly.

A penny for my thoughts
Oh no, I'll sell them for a dollar
They're worth so much more
After I'm a goner

As they were finishing up Bakugou fell to his knees, coughing up the petals once again.

Everyone gasped and looked at his in dispair.

"K-kacchan, h-how long?" Izuku whispered.

"A year." The blond responded, not even bothering to yell.

"W-who, who was it?" Asked the Bakusquad in unison.

"Y/n." He mumbled as he felt himself get dizzy.

"Bakugou!" Aizawa yelled as he cought the blond.

If I die Young
Burry me in satin
Lay me down on a
Bed of roses
Sink me in the River
AT Dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song

"All of you, become the best hero's you can please. For both me and Y/n." He smiled one last time as the life left his eyes.

That was that, two classmates, friends, and basically family, gone in a matter of two days.

If I die Young

I'm sorry if you cried reading either of these parts but just know I cried writing them so I hope that makes you feel a little better.