Hawks x Neko reader

A/n VERY IMPORTANT: First of all this will be complete shit for one I don't know much about Hawks I stopped reading the manga for a while and I'm only in like the 3rd volume and I watched dubbed so he hasn't been in the anime really yet. There's also the fact that I feel fairly uncomfortable writing a Neko reader I also have mixed feelings about reading them they just make me uncomfortable. So yes having said all that this won't be very good, and it will be short.

Requested by Cutiewolf-wolfie

Hawks had just gotten done with another long day of hero work. Being the number two hero was tough work. Though luckily, not much has happened today. I bank robbery and a mugging was about it.

He walked through the quiet streets of Tokyo, it was around 11 pm and then streets were pretty quiet. There were no screaming fangirls asking for pictures or autographs, or villains trying to do well villain shit I guess.

As he walked down the sidewalk, though he could just fly home faster, he ran his hand through his blond hair. Though the day was slow any day is a long day when it comes to hero work. Just as he was turning the corner towards his apartment he heard a scream.

He ran towards the sound only to be caught in an alley. I that alley was a person with cat-like qualities. They had a h/c tail and cat ears with long cat-like nails and from how they were fighting a guy off you could tell that they had cat like agility. They seemed fast and swift. As the guy threw a bunch they quickly dodged. Then all of a sudden the dude grabbed them by the throat and help them against the wall. Now Hawks was going to intervene.

He grabbed the guy by his shoulder and threw him to the ground. As the person tried to get back up Hawks punched him in the face knocking him out.

"Are you okay?" He asked them. "Yeah, I think so. The bastard just came out of nowhere when I was walking home. I should've broke his neck." They growled, ears twitching in anger.

"Well I think it's a good thing you didn't then I'd have to bring you in." He chuckled. "I'm-" "Hawks, second top hero. Yeah I know." You laughed. "I'm L/N Y/N. Thanks for saving me." You told him.

"So L/N you said you were on your way home. Mind if I walk you?" He asked. "I mean sure, but I don't see the need. It's just that building right there." You said pointing to an expensive looking apartment building.

"Well isn't that a coincidence, because that's exactly where I'm going." He said. "You live there?" You asked. "As a matter of fact yes I do." He said as you guys walked in.