Todoroki x Reader: Hanahaki Disease

Play song for best experience.

Y/n watched helplessly as their best friend Todoroki held hands with his girlfriend Momo. Y/n was happy for him of course, she just wanted him to be happy. What they weren't happy about was that they was going to die because of it.

They felt their throat begin to burn and quickly left the common room to head to the bathroom. They coughed up some roses and blood. They knew their time was coming to an end.

There's nothing that I wouldn't give
To know how it feels to have him
........ just once.......

They sighed as they say on the bathroom floor. They thought they'd be good for a while longer.

They walked back out to the common room. Momo and Todoroki were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. Y/n nodded to theirself. Tears silently falling down their face.

Am I invisible
Or invisible only to him
I hope she's everything
Everything I could've been

They walked back into their room and sat at their desk to do homework. A rose they had got from their grandmother for their birthday a few days ago laying in it.

They started at it, silently crying.

And the roses that he never gave me
I can rip all the petals I want
'Cause he loves me not
He loves me not

Y/n went back to their homework, only to have to grab the garbage can for the feeling in their throat. They coughed out more roses and blood, then whipped their mouth. "I can do this. I just have to make it to nightfall." They said to theirself. Though they knew it most likely wouldn't happen.

Wish I could hate her
But I see she makes him complete
The way he looks at her
There's no doubt
It's undeniably love

Y/n finished their homework and walked over to Todoroki's door. He answered and smiled. "Hey Y/n, what's up." They immeaditly wrapped their arms around him and hugged him tightly, for what would be the last time.

"I just wanted you to know, I care about you so much. You're my best friend. I'm gonna miss you. Please always remember me." They smiled and walked away with tears in their eyes, not letting him respond.

Y/n walked back into her room and lay back on her bed.

Am I invisible
Or invisible only to him
I hope she's everything
Everything I could have been
And the roses that he never gave me
I can rip all the petals right off
'Cause he loves me not

Y/n coughed just once more, then closed her eyes for the last time.

He loves me not

When they didn't show up for class the next morning Todoroki offered to go get them. When he opened the door, he saw something he would never forget. He realized what had happened and why you said what you said the night before.

You love me not
You love me not