ATTENTION PLEASE READ IT'S IMPORTANT

So I know most of you didn't read the a/n last chapter so here it is again and please please please red it this time guys.

PLEASE READ IT'S IMPORTANT:
I have news. First of all thank you guys for all the love and support. It really means a lot.

Secondly a lot of you guys said the breakups made you guys cry and I'd just like to say I'm so sorry. When you guys said you were crying I started crying too cuz I felt bad. Not to mention when I went back to reread what I wrote so I could do the next chapter it hurt me too so I'm with you guys.

Sorry it took so long to write the getting back together scenario I just didn't know what to write.  Also I still need more ideas for my Haikyuu o&s and my BNHA gf version. Most of your guys' comments were about getting the relationship fixing chapter out so yeah.

Also to the people that thought you guys broke up for dumb reasons I was just trying to make things that wouldn't affect the relationship later too much. Also I didn't want to trigger anyone.

I wasn't going to have you guys break up because of abuse, or cheating (I mean except Denki but still) or anything super big like that because there are already too many books that make unhealthy relationships look good by "justifying" it and I'm just like we shouldn't be letting people think that it's okay to go running back to relationship like that.

I have a best friend who does that and I hate it so I don't need to come on here and make it look good. It's not, it's not something that needs to be romanticised it needs to be corrected and looked down upon (not in a judgemental way though if that makes sense) so that's why I chose small almost irrelevant things. It's because they'd be okay and easy to come back from.

Also I will be doing a q&a and a face reveal so any questions you have for me I'll answer so just leave them in the comments please.

Anyway thanks anyone who read this. Love you guys. Later.