Jealous! Bakugou X Reader: Movie Night

Requested by Animefreak58 sorry if it's not what you were looking for this was the best I could come up with.

"Hey Y/n-chan, would you like to come to the mall with Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, and I tonight?" Izuku asked you.

"I really wish I could, but I already have plans with Bakugou. Maybe next time though." You told him.

"Are you sure?" He questioned innocently.

"You know what Ii don't have to be there until 7:30 so why the hell not." You nodded at him.
"Great let's go everybody is waiting at the train." He said excitedly.

****

You walked into Bakugou's dorm and he glared at you. "You're late." He said.

"Yeah, sorry I was at the mall with Izuku and everyone." You told him.

"Damn Deku." He growled. "Sit. Now." He commanded, still glaring.

"Damn Bakubabe, who shit in your Coco Puffs this morning." You asked, rolling your eyes.

You sat on the bed beisde him, but he had other plans. He grabbed you by your waist and held you tight, giving you no room to move.

With his free he grabbed the remote and turned on the movie for your movie night.

"What are we watching?" You asked as you snuggled into him, causing him to hold you tighter.

"The Ring." He said smirking.
"Katsu, you know I hate horror movies." You whined.
"Oh yeah I know." He said still smirking.

"You're jealous." You smirked.

"What?" He asked.
"You are, 'cause I was out with Izuku." You said.

"So what if I was. You're always out with that damn Deku, or Icy Hot bastard. It makes me feel like you don't want to be with me." His voice got quiet by the end.

"Hey look at me." You said as you grabbed his face. "I love you and only you alright." You told him, then kissed him. "Now watch the god damn movie." You said.

Halfway through Bakugou had fallen asleep and you were sitting there scared shitless. The girl crawled out of the TV and that's when you lost it.

You screamed and hide you face in your boyfriend's chest. He woke up and tightened his hold on you. "Hey it's alright. It's just a movie." He said kissing your head.

Not edited