Bakugou x reader: Comfort Part 2

After watching all of those romance movies and all of The Promised Neverland, Bakugou turned off the t.v and pulled Y/n into his chest. He then pulled the blanket over both of them and cuddled them tightly. He then kissed their head and spoke.

"Don't listen to anything they say Y/n. You are enough. You are NOT worthless. There is no one better than you. You are perfect. You are smart. You are beautiful, both inside and out. You are the best and nothing less then the best. Everything you do is amazing, perfect, and more than enough. You are not alone. You are loved by someone. You understand that don't you?"

As he spoke he held his best friend tighter. They had tears rolling down their cheeks. "You're the most amazing person ever, and I care about you, and I love you so much. You know that, right?"

Y/n just nodded their head. They were so greatful for Bakugou. He was really all they needed in this shitty world. As long he was their best friend, they could get through anything.

"I apperciate and love you so much Katsuki. Thank you. You help me get through so much. And I'm sorry, if-if I'm a burden on you." The h/c-ette/blonde started to cry again. Bakugou then brought them closer to his chest, squeezing them and running his hand through their h/l hair.

"Hey, shhhhhh. Hey, you're okay. I promise you, you're not a burden, to me, nor anyone else. And anyone who thinks you are just don't understand how great you are. If their that way, then they don't deserve you. You're too amazing and perfect for this world and for them. Damn, you're even too perfect for me. But even so, I love you so much, you're my closest friend and I'll cherish you forever. Don't ever forget that."

"You mean the world to me, and if anything were to happen to you I'd be going to jail for murder." He said, making Y/n chuckle.

"You think I'm kidding?" He asked, pushing them away. He then smirked, and pulled the blanket off the two of you.

He then started attacking them by tickling them. Their laugh was so cheerful and loving, it was exactly what he wanted to hear.

"N-no, please, no more. I can't take it." They said between laughs.

"What's the magic word?" Bakugou asked with a smirk.

"Stop right fucking now." Y/n said with a blank face. Bakugou just smirked again, not stopping his attack.

"Please." Y/n pleaded.

Bakugou stopped. "Actually the magic word was lotion, but I'll except your please, because you had a bad day."

Once Bakugou stopped his assault he then once again threw the blanket back over the both of them, cuddled them, then helped them fall alseep.

"I love you so much." He whispered, hugging them closer. (A/n: He means that in a platonic way.)