Chapter 3

Mel ✨

" Man you know its always gone be you " Ace said as we were cuddling up on his bed . He texted me lastnight and apologized and told me he wanted me to come over and chill . I of course excepted and here I was listening to him tell me what I wanted to hear .

" How do I know you're not lying to me " I said looking up at him . He kissed me and ran his hands through my hair .

" Why would I lie to you , you my heart " he said . I nodded and continued watching tv until I got hungry .

" I'm about to go get something to eat you want anything " I said grabbing my keys . He shook his head no and I shrugged walked out of the door . I got in my car and blasted my music on the way to this wing place down the road . I got out already having my mouth fixed on some barbecue wings with lemon pepper sprinkles . I stood in line when a dude coming in caught my attention , He was tall as hell compared to me . His hair was curly and in his face and his darkskin just made me feel some type of way .

He started walking towards the line and I turned around not wanting him to catch me staring

He started walking towards the line and I turned around not wanting him to catch me staring . It was my turn to order and I placed my order and was about to sit down and wait but he stopped me .

" You're a girl do you know anybody that could braid my hair or plait it " He said looking aggravated with his hair .

" There's a shop close by , but I mean I could do it for you it shouldn't take that long since your hair looks easy to tame " I said flipping my hair .

" How much would you charge me tho shawty " he said smiling and I swear I felt my legs get weak , his teeth were so straight and white .

" Nothing , it's on the house " I said . He smiled and we talked until my ticket was called I went and grabbed my phone and he was standing at the table still .

" I need your number so I can make my appointment " he said . I laughed and placed my number in his phone and he did the same .

" Melody that's cute , pretty name for a pretty girl " he said . 

" Nice meeting you Trey " I said . We went our separate ways and I smiled the whole way to my car . I drove back to Ace's house and I parked . I grabbed my food and went back upstairs , I seen he had fallen asleep so I sat on the bed and watched Tv . I heard his phone go off and I sighed looking through his phone got me in this situation the first time but I grew curious . I grabbed his phone and seen a message .

" I miss you when you coming back to see me 😩 .

" Man what the fuck you doing with my phone again Mel " I heard . I laughed and threw his phone at him , I grabbed my food and walked downstairs. I walked to my car and was about to get in when he grabbed my waist and laid his head in my neck .

" Baby she's nobody I promise you just took it out of context " he said . I didn't even care what he was talking about at this point but I just couldn't bring myself to make him let me go I just rested in his arms . He led me back in the house and we walked back to his room , I sat back on the bed and ate my food not uttering a word until my phone lit up .