Chapter 4

Jayda ✨
"Here's the bathroom and the other room " the retailer said as he showed me around this beautiful condo . It was smaller than usual but it was beautiful nevertheless . Dave booked me an appointment to look at a couple of condos and apartments .

" I really like this one " I said smiling . He nodded and we started going over the contracts and I paid my down payment and he said I could move it as soon as I wanted and he handed me the key . He left to let me collect my thoughts and I was honestly happy but I was also scared . I was finally staying alone but I'm also pregnant . I would have to do everything alone , I remember me and my mom saying how we were going to exchange nights and how she would help me fix bottles and change diapers and everything but I guess that's down the drain now . I walked out of the condo making sure to lock it and got in my Jeep . I had to go to my appointment and find out what I'm having I've been pushing the date back because I was honestly scared because I've been stressing and I don't want to find out I've been hurting my baby . I rode to the hospital in complete silence and just thinking about what I could possibly be having . I pulled into the hospital parking lot and parked . I walked up to the hospital and I signed in and waited for my name to be called and when it did me and my doctor walked into a room .

" Well hello Ja'Layah how are you " she said looking at my charts .

" I'm good " I said . I laid down on the table and she lifted my shirt rubbing the gel on there and I cringed because it was so cold .

" Okay Ja'Layah there's the head and there's the little body" she said . I smiled and dropped a tear because the baby had a head just like Chris .

" Okay you're having a... " I smiled as she gave me the results and I decided to announce the news on Instagram I used a picture I took a couple days because I thought I was sure on what I was having.

Jayda_M : Despite the pink balloons

Jayda_M : Despite the pink balloons ... ITS A BOY !! 💙😩 . Mommy loves you my SONshine 🧸 ...

I posted it and read the comments as the doctor went to grab some stuff for me .

> Comments <

Mel_The great : Awh Tete man I can't wait to meet and spoil him and bestfriend you look good 😍😩

Becca_Becca : I knew it ! Mel owe me 10$ but You look sexy maaaaa and Auntie B got him through it all 💙✨.

DaveE : Congratulations ma 💙 you got this 💙

KingAce: I told yo block head ass 🤣 but you do look beautiful sis and I can't wait for him to come 💙.

Lauryn_Q : Girl all that damn makeup you still ugly !! 🤣@mycrew y'all look 🤢

@Lauryn_Q Bitch yo head is mine when I drop my baby so be ready and  , keep on you know my girls on go so watch out bitch ! Damn walking STD🙄.