Chapter 26

5 months later ... ♥️

" Girl yes I got everything " I said and laughed while I was on FaceTime with Mel . Since I moved to Florida life has been great , I graduated and I got a job as secretary at a big clothing company.  My baby is getting bigger and bigger by the day and he just turned 7 months yesterday . I enrolled him in a daycare down here and he love playing and interacting with other kids , and he's always moving since he learned to crawl a little .  Mel has had her twins and I missed it because D'ante had came down with a terrible cold but I stayed on FaceTime with her all day and night even when she delivered them and Trey held the phone and I coached her through it all . She had One boy and one girl their names are Landon Monroe Johnson , and London Monae Johnson she gave her daughter my last name as her middle name . When she told me that I was happy and excited , I couldn't wait to get down there but I had to wait since I had things going on up here also . My boss gave me two weeks off since I went ahead and took my vacation days , so I decided to fly back to Harlem and see my people .

" Good because you know how forgetful you are sometimes " she said and I laughed and waved her off .

" I'm so ready to see you man I miss you so much " I said .

" Girl I miss you more and you're niece and nephew are ready to see you " she said .

" Tell Tete babies I'm ready to see them too " I said and she smiled .

" Girl I gotta go it's feeding time tell me when you land so I can come get you " she said and I nodded and we hung up. I finished packing some of my stuff and I smiled and looked around my apartment . I had worked at my job for a little over a month and bought me an apartment and I was happy about it I finally bought my own place . My mind drifted off to Dave , it's been 5 months and I haven't texted or even called him even though I've wanted to I just know I wouldn't know what to say to him . I sat on my bed and looked around and seen D'ante crawling into my room and I smiled as he grabbed my leg and I picked him up and sat him in my lap . I opened all my social media's and logged back into them since I haven't checked them in five months . I logged back into them and I got on Instagram and everybody I knew had posted some pictures  and the last one made my heart flutter .

 I logged back into them and I got on Instagram and everybody I knew had posted some pictures  and the last one made my heart flutter

Liked by You and 2,998 others
Mel_thegreat : Twins where ? 👅🥰

Liked by You and 2,998 others Mel_thegreat : Twins where ? 👅🥰