Chapter 10

Jayda ✨

" No you gone stay yo ass in this bed " Dave said as I tried to get out of the bed and go downstairs .

" I invited Becca over so you won't be lonely " he said gathering his stuff and grabbing his bag .

" Okay whatever " I said and turned over on my side and started scrolling on Instagram completely ignoring him .

" Gimmie kiss now so I can go " he said . I ignored him and he kissed my cheek but I pulled him in for a regular kiss and we pulled apart .

" That should be Becca right there stay in bed and don't stress yourself out too much I'll be back " he said .

I nodded and he walked out and Becca came in and we started watching a movie . I missed Melody a lot so I decided to call her .

" Hello " she said .

" Listen I'm not apologizing for what I said but I miss you and I just want to move past this " I said .

" Girl I was waiting for you to call me I'm on my way " she said and hung up and I shook my head this girl I mess . She came and we all watched movies and I started getting tired so we all ended up dozing off and I was the first to go .

> A couple hours later <

I heard my phone ring and I almost caught a headache at how loud it was and I grabbed my phone and I answered it .

" Hello " I said .

" You have a collect call from " Dave " to accept this call press one now " I sat up instantly and pressed one confused on what was going on .

" Whats going on Dave " I said by now I've cut on my lamp and started sitting on the side of my bed .

" I just need you to call my mom and tell her I'm locked up and that I need a lawyer " he said .

" You still haven't told me what's going on " I said .

" I can't explain everything right now babygirl but I got framed for something that I had no part in  I need you too go to my house and handle stuff there " he said .

By his house I knew he meant the trap and he wanted me to inform everybody of what had happened to him but i didn't even know what happened .

" Any thing else " I asked and I took a deep breath as I started feeling myself getting emotional .

" Please stop crying babygirl I'm going to fine " I said .

" I can't help it I'm worried about you " I said .

" Get my back up phone out of my cabinet and call my homies and tell them too meet you at the trap and take your girls with you and call my mom and tell her to come down here and see what she can do " he said .

"Okay baby " I said sighing .

" Listen baby you can do this just hold me down till I can figure out what's going on " he said .

" Okay I will I got this " I said and before he could reply I heard a dial tone and I sighed and put my phone on the nightstand and shook the girls .

" Girl what do you want at 12:00 in the morning " Becca said rubbing her eyes .

" Dave just got arrest and we have to go to the trap and tell his dudes and I have to call his mom " I said . They didn't ask any questions they just got up and started getting dressed and I liked that about them . I got up and took a deep breath and calmed myself down . I grabbed his phone and called his homebody Al .