Chapter 25

I was still sitting in the waiting room it's been an hour since they've brought him here and they haven't told me anything I was pissed . I was sitting here thinking about our argument earlier and even though it got out of hand I still felt bad . I knew it would take us a while to move pass this if he recovers because right now we can't do this we both aren't ready for each other but I still don't want to loose him I just don't know right now . I seen a doctor walk out of his room and come towards the waiting room and I instantly stood up .

" Mrs . Monae we removed the bullet and he's up and responding he's going to have a little trouble walking for a couple days but he'll be just fine " She said and I nodded and she led me to the room . I walked in and he looked like he was deep in thought and when he seen me he looked away .

" I'll leave you two alone " the doctor said and closed the door .

" Thanks for staying here and making sure I was good " he finally said and I nodded .

" Of course " I said and I looked around not knowing what I was going to say .

" Listen for your birthday I was going to take you to Bora Bora , but we started arguing so I'm going to give you the tickets and you can go and enjoy yourself " he said .

" I couldn't do that Dave " I said and he chuckled .

" Man take the tickets " he said and I sighed as he pulled them out of his pocket and handed them to me .

" Listen I think we should take a break " he said and I nodded .

"I agree , I don't think we're ready for each other right now" I said and he nodded .

" Maybe later in life " he said and I nodded again I felt myself starting to tear up I really didn't want it to end like this .

" 'Till next time ma " he said and I seen his eyes get a little watery .

" Till next tine " I said and I walked out of the room where I finally broke down I threw the tickets away since I where I was planning going I didn't need them . I ran to my car and when I got in I placed my head on the steering wheel and cried I think I sat their for about an hour .  I finally built up the strength to go to Chris's mom house it was early in the morning but I didn't even care I wanted my baby . I knocked on her door and she came to the door looking sleepy .

" Hey baby what is it " she said .

" I came to pick up D'ante " I said and she nodded and went upstairs and handed me his stuff and his car seat and I placed him in it since he was still asleep .

" You look upset baby are you okay " she said and I nodded and we hugged and I got back in the car . On the way to my house I had my whole plan for the next couple months planned out . I pulled up to the house and grabbed him out of the car , I laid him on the sofa and surrounded him with pillows . I walked upstairs and grabbed my suitcase and started packing . I was packing everything I owned to my clothes to my shoes , I just couldn't stay here anymore . I had to leave I don't know was I leaving forever or was I just leaving temporarily but I had to go . I've gotten kidnapped , cheated on , and I've lost my baby father and I lost the one person I built my trust around I needed a break . I finished packing and I had 4 full suitcase and I walked to D'ante's nursery and grabbed his baby suitcase and packed all his stuff when I finished I went back and forth and carried stuff to the car . When I was finished I looked around and sighed , I wiped my tears and sighed and grabbed D'ante off the sofa and locked the door . I walked to my car and placed him back in the car and drove to Mel's house . I walked up to the door and knocked and shortly after Trey came to the door .

" Wassup Jayda what you need " he said .

" Can you get Mel I have to talk to her " I said and he nodded and went back upstairs . I paced back and forth and thought Is this really what I wanted to do ?