Chapter 21

> 2 months later < Jayda

" You just went to the trap yesterday what the fuck Is so important that you have to keep leaving " I yelled at Dave as I played with D'ante .

" Man ion told you ian nun of them lil boys you see working the corner , I actually run this shit so it causes me to leave " he yelled back and I just rolled my eyes at him .

" Whatever dude just hurry up and get the fuck out cause you aggravating me " I yelled back and he grabbed his shit and slammed my door . Dave has been leaving at all hours of the night for a while claiming that he's going to the trap but I know fucking better . I seen Melody had texted me and I smiled I missed my girl .

Mel 💕 : You wanna go out to eat , I miss my babies 🥰.

Me : It's only me and D'ante Kairi just left with her pissed off Daddy 🙄 .

Mel 💕 : Girl again ? You can tell me about it when we get together tonight , I'll be ready in a hour 😘 !!

Me : Okay boo 🥰

I put my phone down on the counter and sighed as I got up and turned the tv on some cartoons for D'ante as I got his stuff together . My baby was a little big to be 3 months but he was my chubby baby . Since it was hot outside I had the perfect outfit for him , I grabbed it and threw it on the bed . I picked him up from where I had him chilling at and I gave him a bath and dressed him up. I was smiling hard at how good my baby looked , him and his daddy were twins.

I placed him in his car seat and placed it on the floor towards the tv so he could watch it

I placed him in his car seat and placed it on the floor towards the tv so he could watch it . I fixed him a bottle since he ate an hour ago but I know he'll be hungry soon , so I put it on the counter and I grabbed my clothes out of my closet and put it on my bed . I had to find my fuzzy slides since I didn't want to wear any shoes . I took a shower and listened out for D'ante because his cry is so soft and light . I got out of the shower and put lotion all over my body and then I started getting dressed but I heard my door open in the process already knowing who it was  ignored him .

" Where you going at " He said and I laughed and walked passed him and slipped my slippers on and grabbed D'ante's car seat and began walking downstairs .

" So you don't hear me talking to you " he said and I continued to ignore him and kept walking . He grabbed D'ante's car seat out of my hand and placed it on the floor gently and he grabbed his bottle out of his bag and placed It in his mouth and propped it up on a pillow .

" So you really mad dude " he asked and tried to make me look at him but I snatched away from him .

" Don't you have trap business to handle " I said and grabbed D'ante and started feeding him the correct way .

" Man stop tripping I told you that I'm not one of them on them on the corner ass niggas I have to handle business to make sure me and you and the kids good in the future " He said and I sighed still upset with him .