Chapter 20

Jayda

" Nigga get the fuck up off me " I yelled as Ace dragged me to what I'm guessing was Jonathan's room I refuse to call him my father . He threw me on the floor and locked the door and I sighed not ready for him to rape me again it would be 6th time in the last two days .

" What the fuck do you want " I said and tried to stand but I couldn't due to being weak and I was sore .

" So there's a search party for my little daughter and I have a warrent out for my arrest and your mother has been calling me non stop , so my babygirl in about an hour this whole place will be in flames with me and you in it so enjoy your last days on earth " he said and I felt tears coming in my eyes was I really going to die .

" You sick bastard " I said and ran towards him but he caught me and slammed me on the ground . I sent punches to his face and his grip loosened , I got up and started stomping him I seen a phone on the table I quickly grabbed it and slipped it in my pocket . He got up and punched me in the face causing me to loose my balance and he grabbed me as I kicked and screamed he led me to a room that looked like a basement . He threw me on the ground and cuffed my hands to a place on the wall but they were long chains so I could at least reach in my pocket to get the phone .

" You see when you were younger , you would do as I said but now you've gotten older and disobedient and I hate disobedient kids  that's why I had to kill Dave's girl Keyshia cause she didn't want to finish the job for me she claimed she cared about Dave too much so I had to do it myself , and I'll do the same with you " he said and slammed the door . I heard his footsteps disappear and I quickly pulled out the phone and dialed Dave's number praying he answered .

Dave

" Shhh baby I know I know " I said as I rocked a crying D'ante he's taken his mother being kidnapped hard and so have I . I seen that Jayda's mother filed a missing person report and I haven't slept in these past 2 days I just wanted my baby back home with me . I heard my phone ring and I looked down to see it was an unknown number but I still answered.

" Hello " I said and I heard crying and I realized it was Jayda .

" Baby I don't know where I am I'm so scared he said Within a hour he was going to set the house on fire and he was going to kill us " I said and my heart dropped .

" Baby just breath I'm tracking the phone as we speak " I said and I seen were she was and I nodded .

"  Okay please hurry I have to go he's coming back " she said and quickly hung up . I sighed and called Al and told him to quickly come over and hurry up . I dressed D'ante in some warm clothes and I dressed Kairi . I called my mom and told her to come pick them up . I went down to my basement and grabbed my guns and I went back upstairs and my mom and Al was knocking on the door at the same time . I quickly handed my mom the kids and told her I'd explain later and she didn't ask she just took them and left .

" Man I know where Jayda at but we gotta hurry that nigga talking about killing both of them " I said and he didn't ask any questions either we just strapped up and got in his car and he sped to the house or place or whatever it was . I was nervous and scared what If we got here too late I'd loose my lover and bestfriend I couldn't do that we needed to make it and save my baby . We pulled up and I looked at Al and he looked at me .

" Man whatever happen just know I love you boy " I said .

" Nigga I love you too " he said and we quickly hugged and got out . We walked up to the door and we heard talking I silently opened the door and I looked around before walking in . I signaled Al to go one way and I went the other way I seen Melody ex standing at the kitchen table and I smiled and I was glad I had a silencer on my gun . I aimed and shot him right in the head and I watched his body hit the floor and I felt accomplished . I walked around and I heard some yelling upstairs and I quickly went up there and I seen Becca and Al arguing and I sighed I forgot they even had dealings with each other . I pulled Al back and shot her in her leg , and she was about to scream but I held the gun to her head .