Chapter 11

" Okay he's gotten pretty big " My nurse said as she rubbed  the gel on my belly . I smiled and he looked at the screen as Baby D popped up and I looked as he had turned in the other way so his head was facing my vagina meaning he was coming soon .

" So he'll be here in a couple of weeks I want you to start walking since we aren't worried about you having an early pregnancy because of you being close to your due date " The doctor explained .

" Okay " I said and I sat back up and pulled my shirt down this was my last appointment before I had him and I was excited but I was also sad . The court still haven't gave us an update on Dave and I was getting worried . He's been calling me everyday that he could and I missed him everyday . I've been going to get Kairi , and she's been asking about him and I just simply tell her he's at work .
I don't know how long I can keep this act up that I'm happy because I'm not Melody hasn't been answering my calls so I decided to go see her . I knocked on Ace's door because I knew she would be here instead of home . She came to the door and when she opened it her face was red and her eyes were swollen and red and she had on a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants and some long socks . Me knowing Melody she hated wearing baggy clothes and I knew she had more bruises on her body that I couldn't see .

" Hey girl I've missed you " I said trying to hug her but she shoved me away .

" I don't fuck with you no more " she said . When she said that my heart dropped .

" What do you mean " I said .

" I just don't fuck with you anymore " she said shrugging her shoulders .

I felt my eyes starting to water and my body started to shake .

" I know we've had our differences Mel .. but your my bestfriend I can't loose you " I said now I was full blown crying and I couldn't stop .

" Look you're going to have to gone on with all that " Mel said . I seen Ace come behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her .

" You heard my lady " he said and I shook my head and walked back to my car and got in pulling off . My eyes were red from all the crying I was doing and I didn't care Ive just lost my bestfriend . The same girl who helped me when I was down and the same one I did everything with I just couldn't imagine loosing her . I heard my phone ring and I looked down and it was Dave calling me I answered and immediately pressed one. 

" Hello " I said still crying .

" Yo what's wrong " he said sounding concerned .

" Mel just cut me off and for what reason I don't know I thought I was a good bestfriend to her but obviously not " I said .

" Baby you have to calm down " he said .

" Don't tell me to fucking calm down " I said .

" Ja'Layah what I said calm the fuck down I hear you driving so calm down before you fuck around and hit something or somebody now tell me what happened " he said .

" I went over to check on her since she haven't been returning my calls and she just flat out told me she didn't want to be bestfriends anymore and that I had to get away from her " I said .

He sighed " You was a good bestfriend too her baby , You made sure she was good even when you weren't so even she don't wanna communicate with you anymore that's her lost and not yours now stop crying stressing Baby D out " he said .

I sniffled " Thanks Baby how you holding up " I said .

" I'm taking it day by day they told me that they would tell me tomorrow how long until my hearing , but speaking of tomorrow it's your baby shower " he said .