Chapter 30

A couple months later 😩 ...

" No you don't look big in your dress Jayda " Mel told me as I twirled around again . I was currently 7 months pregnant and today was Me and Mel's wedding day . We decided on having joint weddings since I didn't want to be in labor when her wedding was going on .

" We both look beautiful " she said pulling me in front of a full length mirror . I smiled as my mother came into the room and she was looking beautiful also . She had lost her hair so she would wear a long black wig that Mel made her , and she was dressed in a black dress and she was smiling at me .

" My girls " she said and hugged us both . Me and my mother have gotten close over these past months and I couldn't be happier . I decided to let my past go and not let it haunt me for the rest of my life if I was going to be the person I wanted to be for me , my kids and my husband .

" Hey mama , tell Mel she looks beautiful " Mel said and my mother wiped a tear from her eye .

" She's very beautiful and so are you I couldn't be more proud of the women you've both become I couldn't imagine you two being anything less of the women you are right now " she said and I smiled and we both hugged her again .

" Okay lets get this wedding on the road " Mel said and I laughed as we both put our vails  in front  of our face . Mel's dad met us at the church door and got in the middle of us and interlocked our arms .

" My beautiful girls " he said and we both kissed his cheek . We heard the music start and the doors opened and we started walking . I looked around and seen some of my family and most of Dave's and Mel's family . I noticed some people I didn't recognize so that had to be Trey's family . I looked at the alter and I seen Dave wiping his eyes , he was crying and that made a tear escape my eyes . We kept walking until we made it and walked infront of our husbands .

Authors Point Of View

As the ceremony went on neither Melody or Jayda could keep their eyes off their husbands . The preacher talked and all they wanted more was to be married already but of course they had to exchange vows and Dave went first .

" Ja'Layah when I first met you I knew I wanted you . The way you walked and the way you talked just made me want to scoop you up . I've always felt protective over you and I never knew why . I believe you're heaven sent I know the loss of your sons father put a damper on your life but I'm glad I could come and brighten it back up you blessed me with an amazing step son and a playmate and a protector and a baby brother for Kairi and for that I'm forever grateful. I love you so much and I wish this marriage nothing but happiness and lots and lots of sex " he said and everybody laughed .

" Dave I love you more than anything and you and Kairi are the best addition to my life . I'm so glad that you treat me like a princess and you show me the finer things in life . You may have fucked up in the past but the way you've treated me after that shows me that everybody can change . I just love you so much baby and I want this forever " she said and he wiped her tears .

" Trey you are my savior , I never thought I'd find the love of my life in a wing place . You saved me from so much pain and suffering and I'm forever grateful for that . You treat me like I'm the most important thing in the world and I love you so much and I can't wait till after this wedding cause I'm bout to take your horse to the old town road and y'all know the rest " she said and I laughed and her dad rolled his eyes .

" Mel Mel Mel my baby the amount of love and effort you've put in the relationship I can't imagine why anybody wouldn't want you . You're like the light of my life mama and you brighten my day by just looking at me . You show me and push me to my potential even when I don't want to see it . I love London and Landon like their my own and I can't wait till I plant my lil seed in you " he said and once again her dad rolled his eyes causing us to laugh .